KALIA Yojana Third Phase List has been released by the state government of Odisha District, Block, & Panchayat Wise. The government of the state is Releasing the beneficiary list in a phase-wise manner i.e KALIA Yojana First Phase List, KALIA Yojana Second Phase List and Now KALIA Yojana Third Phase List. Under the KALIA Yojana First Phase government has transfer the Rs 600 Cr in 12 Lakh Farmers Beneficiary through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) Mood. The target of odisha government is to cover more 50 Lakhs Farmers under the KALIA Yojana. The farmer would get the benefits of the scheme in Phase manner. The financial aid Of Rs. 5000 has transferred in Phase I Beneficiary.
Odisha KALIA Yojana 3rd List Beneficiary
On 29th May 2019 Chief Minister of Odisha has released an order with immediate effect to add 33 Lakh more beneficiary under the KALIA Scheme to achieve to goal of 75 Lakh beneficiaries. He also ordered to release Fund for 42 lakh Family Beneficiary. If you have applied for KALIA Yojana then check your name under district, Block, village and Gram Panchayat wise list which has been released for Small & Marginal farmers and for Landless agricultural labourers.
KALIA Scheme Third Beneficiary List
The government will provide 5 types benefits to the beneficiaries such as Support for Cultivation, Support for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover & interest-free crop loan. Approximate 92% small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state will cover under KALIA Yojana and the distribution of Benefits will be done in a Phased manner.
About KALIA Yojana Third Phase List
|Scheme Name||KALIA Scheme|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Third Phase list||Releasing soon|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Category||State Government scheme|
Date of Announcing KALIA Yojana Phase wise List
- 1 Phase Beneficiary list in First Week of January 2019.
- 2 Phase Beneficiary list in First week of February 2019.
- 3 Phase Beneficiary list in First Week of May 2019.
Odisha KALIA Third Phase List
The Final List of Small & Marginal Farmer has been released by the Odisha State government. You may check and download the green beneficiary list from below of this section. if you don’t find your name under the KALIA New Updated List then contact to the given helpline number.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Third Phase List
- The Farmer beneficiaries may check KALIA Yojana Third Phase List here.
- We will serve you the method of how you can download the District, Block, Panchayat wise Third Phase List @kalia.co.in.
- In the first step of downloading KALIA Yojana Phase First, Second & Third List you have to visit the official email@example.com
- We are also providing all the important & quick links to download list.
- Now in the second step click on the Beneficiary list section.
- When you click on the section a new screen will open with the section of the KALIA Scheme Beneficiary list option.
- Now select your District & Block name.
- After selecting the details click on the view section.
- Now after submitting all details District, Block, Panchayat wise Pdf List will appear in front of you.
- Click on the required Panchyat Pdf list. When you click on required Panchayat name a Panchayat wise Pdf will download automatically in your device.
- Check your name in KALIA Yojana Third Phase list & avail the benefits of the KALIA Yojana.
KALIA Yojana Third Phase Helpline Number
- Message ‘START‘TO +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.
- Toll Free Number 1800-572-1122
KALIA Yojana All Phase Detail
|Know About KALIA Scheme||Click Here|
|Know more about First Phase Financial Aid||Click Here|
|Check more Second Phase application form||Click Here|
|Check Second Phase list||Click Here|
|Red green application form||Click Here|
|Know More About KALIA Third phase list||Click Here|
|Government Notification||Click Here|
|KALIA Yojana List||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. scheme||Click Here|