Apply For KALIA Scheme Second Phase if you have not been covered at the time of transferring financial allowance in First installment. First of you have to download Red/Green Application Form through@ kalia.co.in. The time duration for submitting KALIA Yojana Application Form is from 25th January 2019 to 5th February 2019. We are proving you the Application form for KALIA Scheme Second Phase download the application from through the below direct link and fill it properly.
KALIA Scheme Second Phase Application Form
Fill the KALIA Scheme second phase Application Form as soon as possible because if you will not submit the Odisha State KALIA Scheme Red & Green you will not be covered under the KALIA Scheme second phase. The Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers may apply for KALIA Yojana financial aid scheme. If you don’t cover under the first phase of installment then apply for KALIA Scheme Second Phase. After successful submission of the application a responsible department will release the KALIA Scheme Second Phase Beneficiary list.
About KALIA Second Phase Application Form
|Scheme Name||KALIA Scheme|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Apply second phase application||From 25th January 2019 to 5th February 2019|
|Mode of apply||Offline mode|
|Category||State Government scheme|
What is KALIA Scheme Green/ Red Application Form
At the time of implementing the KALIA Scheme the government of Odisha has released two types of Application which is Red & green application form. KALIA Scheme Green application is designed for adding the Beneficiary under the Scheme. the KALIA Yojana Red for is designed for withdrawal of farmers from scheme. So in the process of apply for KALIA Scheme Second Phase you have to submit the Green KALIA Yojana Application form
Required Document KALIA Scheme Second Phase
The following Document are required at the time of apply-
- Red & Green KALIA Yojana Application form
- you Should be the native of the state
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Agriculture land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Check PEETHA Scheme
How To Apply For KALIA Scheme Second Phase
- If you want to apply for KALIA Scheme Second Phase application form then first of all download the Green application form and take a print out of the application.
- In the below section you will get the KALIA Scheme all required application form.
- After taking the print out fill the form properly.
- Attached all required document with the application form.
- Submit the filled application form with entire document in the responsible department.
- After successful submission of the Form wait for releasing Kalia Yojana second Phase beneficiary list.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
You may get all additional information about Apply for KALIA Scheme Second Phase from these following given numbers-
- Call on toll free number 1800-572-1122 to get more information about Odisha KALIA Scheme.
- Give missed call on 080-6117-4222 to receive information on SMS and KALIA call center sahayogi will call you.
|Green form||Click Here|
|Red form||Click Here|
|Check Beneficiary list Second Phase||Available soon|
|Check beneficiary list First Phase||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|