KALIA Yojana New Installment| Check Kalia Insallment| Kalia.co.in| Track Kalia Application Status| Kalia Yojana Latest Updates
KALIA Yojana Final List is available for the Beneficiary of the State. Odisha state government is going to release KALIA Yojana Second Installment in November 2019. Verification procedure of the beneficiaries which was started in the month of August 2019 is nearly completed. The State government of Odisha has already released KALIA Yojana Green Beneficiary in Phase 1, Phase 2 & Phase 3. Previously government of the state has released KALIA Yojana First & Second List. Now it time to announce KALIA Yojana Final List for Phase 3. In the KALIA Yojana Final List government will cover entire farmers who left in previous beneficiary lists.
Table of Contents
KALIA Yojana New Installment
The Government of Odisha has released a number of rupees 1272 crores for the beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana on 12th February 2021. The approximate number of 53 Lakh farmers will be benefited through the latest installment of this Yojana. Each and every eligible beneficiary will get an amount of Rs 2000 under this Yojana. The amount will be transferred directly to the bank account through the direct bank transfer process. Every eligible applicant can check their yojana amount by visiting the official portal of the Yojana or they can also directly visit from here only as we have provided the links in the last.
Odisha KALIA Yojana New Beneficiary List
KALIA Yojana Final Phase 3 Last list
The government will release Final List of Odisha KALIA Yojana separately for Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers. KALIA Yojana Draft Beneficiary List is divided into two parts Part A Consists of the detail of selected beneficiary on the basis of submitted Green application form & Part B (Incomplete list) has Consists the detail of that beneficiary who was not submitted adequate detail at the time of submitting the application form. The KALIA Scheme Final List Phase 3 is available in Gram Panchayat wise manner at official website@ Kalia.co.in
Odisha Kalia yojana Final Beneficiary List
|KALIA Yojana Final List
|21st December 2018
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Cost of the scheme
|INR 10000 Crore
|Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers
|Date of Releasing Final list
|State Government scheme
About KALIA Scheme
Government of Odisha will transfer Rs 10,180 Crore in next three years in 92% farmers or over 50 Lakhs farmers account through Direct Bank Transfer Method. The beneficiary who will select in KALIA Yojana Phase 1st, 2nd & 3rd list will get financial assistance of Rs 10000 per family for cultivation purposes. These Rs 10000 financial allowances will be send in two installments first in Kharif Season & Second in Rabi Season. This financial aid will be given for five cropping season 2018 to 2022. The government of state is implementing the KALIA Scheme Phase wise.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Final List
- There is a very simple method to download the KALIA Yojana Final List Block Wise.
- First of all, go the “official website “of KALIA Yojana@ kalia.co.in.
- You will get all direct links in below section
- In the second step click on the “Beneficiary List” Section for getting Third DBL List.
- When Click on the Beneficiary Section a computer screen will open.
- Now select your “District & Block Name “and then click on submit button.
- After submitting the District & Block Name then Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list will appear in front of you.
- Click on your Related Beneficiary list & when you click on PDF Icon “Gram Panchayat Wise beneficiary list” for Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers.
- When you click on the new window will open with 6 digit Captcha code now enter the Correct Captcha code and click on submit button
- After successful submission of Captcha code, DBL PDf with Beneficiary Serial Number will automatically save in your mobile or Computer.
- When you Open KALIA Yojana Final List it will appear like this
- For Part A (Complete Application form with Serial Number)
- Part B (Additional information is required)
Refund Application Process
- First of all, go to the official website of the yojana.
- Select the Forms option from the homepage of the website.
- Now click on the Refund Application option.
- Download the opened application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked.
- Attach the proper documents asked in the application form.
- Submit it to the concerned office.
Download KALIA Coffee Table Book
- Go to the official website of the yojana.
- From the homepage of the website, click on the KALIA Coffee Table Book option.
- The book will open on the screen.
- Check out all the details in the booklet.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the login button.
- Now you have to select your category.
- After this, now you have to click on your category link.
- After this a new page will open for you, on this page you will have to enter your IDE password.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
|KALIA Final List
|KALIA First & Second List
|State Govt. Scheme
|Central Govt. Scheme