KALIA Yojana Final List is available for the Beneficiary of the State. Odisha state government is going to release KALIA Yojana Second Installment in November 2019. Verification procedure of the beneficiaries which was started in the month of August 2019 is nearly completed. The State government of Odisha has already released KALIA Yojana Green Beneficiary in Phase 1, Phase 2 & Phase 3. Previously government of the state has released KALIA Yojana First & Second List. Now it time to announce KALIA Yojana Final List for Phase 3. In the KALIA Yojana Final List government will cover entire farmers who left in previous beneficiary lists.
Odisha KALIA Yojana New Beneficiary List
On Wednesday Month of May 29th,2019 Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik has announced to increase the target for KALIA beneficiaries from 42 lakh to 75 lakh, adding another 33 lakh families. Cabinet sanctioned immediate disbursal of funds to all, 25 lakh of which to get assistance within a week. If you have applied for KALIA Yojana then check your name under district, Block, village and Gram Panchayat wise list which has been released for Small & Marginal farmers and for Landless agricultural labourers
KALIA Yojana Final Phase 3 Last list
Odisha KALIA Yojana Final List will be released government separately for Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers. KALIA Yojana Draft Beneficiary List is divided into two parts Part A Consists the detail of selected beneficiary on the basis of submitted Green application form & Part B (Incomplete list) has Consists the detail of that beneficiary who was not submitted adequate detail at the time of submitting the application form. The KALIA Scheme Final List Phase 3 is available in Gram Panchayat wise manner at official website@ Kalia.co.in
Odisha Kalia yojana Final Beneficiary List
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Date of Releasing Final list||Available Soon|
|Category||State Government scheme|
Check Odisha Voter List 2019
About KALIA Scheme
Government of Odisha will transfer Rs 10,180 Crore in next three years in 92% farmers or over 50 Lakhs farmers account through Direct Bank Transfer Method. The beneficiary who will select in KALIA Yojana Phase 1st, 2nd & 3rd list will get financial assistance of Rs 10000 per family for cultivation purposes. These Rs 10000 financial allowances will be send in two installments first in Kharif Season & Second in Rabi Season. This financial aid will be given for five cropping season 2018 to 2022. The government of state is implementing the KALIA Scheme Phase wise.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Final List
- There is a very simple method to download the KALIA Yojana Final List Block Wise.
- First of all, go the “official website “of KALIA Yojana@ kalia.co.in.
- You will get all direct links in below section
- In the second step click on the “Beneficiary List” Section for getting Third DBL List.
- When Click on the Beneficiary Section a computer screen will open.
- Now select your “District & Block Name “and then click on submit button.
- After submitting the District & Block Name then Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list will appear in front of you.
- Click on your Related Beneficiary list & when you click on PDF Icon “Gram Panchayat Wise beneficiary list” for Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers.
- When you click on the new window will open with 6 digit Captcha code now enter the Correct Captcha code and click on submit button
- After successful submission of Captcha code, DBL PDf with Beneficiary Serial Number will automatically save in your mobile or Computer.
- When you Open KALIA Yojana Final List it will appear like this
- For Part A (Complete Application form with Serial Number)
- Part B (Additional information is required)
|KALIA Final List||Click Here|
|KALIA First & Second List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|