KALIA Scheme has launched by the odisha Chief Minister Mr. Naveen patnaik on Friday dated 21st December 2018. The objective of the scheme is to provide the financial supports to Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural laborers of the state. Under KALIA Scheme government will provide 5 types’ benefits to the beneficiaries such as Support for Cultivation, Support for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover& interest free crop loan. The total expenditure under KALIA scheme will be around Rs 10,000 crore.
Odisha Farmers Financial Assistance & Interest Free Crop Loan Scheme
Today on 21st December 2018 odisha chief minister came with new scheme for providing a number of benefits to Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural laborers of the state. This is known as Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme. The objective of the KALIA Scheme is to improve the poverty of the citizens in state. Government will serve different type of financial support in the form of KALIA Scheme. This scheme will definitely improve the living standard of the farmers and landless agricultural laborers in the state. Read more About PEETHA Scheme
Brief Summary of KALIA Scheme
|Scheme Name||KALIA Scheme|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Date of starting Scheme||Upcoming Rabi season (February or march Expected)|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Category||State Government scheme|
Eligibility for KALIA Scheme
- You Should be the native of the state
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Agriculture land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
Benefits of KALIA Scheme
- Scheme will provide the financial support
- This Scheme will increase the confidences in the Farmers of the state
- It will improve the poverty level of Small,marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers
- Serve the better chances of survivals.
- Get more about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Key Features of KALIA Scheme
- The total cost of the project is Rs 10000 crore
- KALIA Scheme will provide 5 types financial aids.
- This Scheme will cover almost 92 per cent of the cultivators in the state.
- The Financial Aids to farmer will provide through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- It’s a better option than Loan Waiver Scheme.
- The Scheme will be implanted from upcoming Rabi Season(Month of February or march Expected )
Details Of Financial Aid Under KALIA Scheme
There are total 5 types of financial aids will be providedto Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the Odisha States. These all fivesbenefits financial allowance are as follows-
- Support for cultivation- Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless laborers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. laborers.
- Interest free crop loan– All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest free.
How to Apply For KALIA Scheme
State agriculture secretary Mr. Saurabh Garg said that the scheme will be implemented from the upcoming Rabi season. The complete guidelines and KALIA Scheme Application process& proper guidelines will be applicable from the month of February or March at the time of implementing the scheme. At this time there is no information shared by the responsible department about KALIA Scheme Apply procedure.
KALIA Scheme Helpline Number
You may get all additional information about the KALIA Scheme from these following given numbers-
- Call on toll free number 1800-572-1122 to get more information about Odisha KALIA Scheme.
- Give missed call on 080-6117-4222 to receive information on SMS and KALIA call center sahayogi will call you.
Check Beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme
you may check the Kalia beneficiary list by following method-
- Small, marginal farmers may easily check their name in beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme.
- First of all go to official website or we are also providing you the direct links to check your name in KALIA Scheme Beneficiary list.
- Choose your district and your block name and click on submit button.
- After the submission a list will open in pdf format.
- The Beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme is available Gram Panchayat wise.
Application form of KALIA Scheme
- There are two type of application form are given by the government Green form & Red form.
- Both form are available here download the both form from just below section.
- The official website link are also available so may check all detail from the KALIA Scheme Official Website.
|Green form||Click Here|
|Red form||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|