Kalia Yojana Application Form 2022 | odisha kalia scheme apply online | kalia yojana registration |
Odisha KALIA YojanaKALIA Scheme has launched by the Odisha Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik on Friday dated 21st December 2018. The objective of the scheme is to provide the financial supports to Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural labourers of the state. Under KALIA Scheme government will provide 5 types’ benefits to the beneficiaries such as Support for Cultivation, Support for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover& interest-free crop loan. The total expenditure under KALIA scheme will be around Rs 10,000 crore. Odisha KALIA Yojana will surely improve the confidence among the farmers of the state. Odisha govt. always tries to provide a better option of survivals to the native of Odisha.
Today on 21st December 2018 Odisha chief minister came with a new scheme for providing a number of benefits to small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural labourers of the state. This is known as Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme. The objective of the KALIA Yojana is to improve the poverty of the citizens in the state. The government will serve different type of financial support in the form of KALIA. This scheme will definitely improve the living standard of the farmers and landless agricultural labourers in the state.
Brief Summary of KALIA Scheme
|Scheme Name||KALIA Scheme|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Date of starting Scheme||Upcoming Rabi season (February or march Expected)|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Category||State Government scheme|
Eligibility for KALIA Scheme
- You Should be the native of the state
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Agriculture land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
Benefits of KALIA Scheme
- The scheme will provide financial support
- This Scheme will increase the confidences in the Farmers of the state
- It will improve the poverty level of Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural labourers
- Serve them better chances of survivals.
Key Features of KALIA Scheme
- The total cost of the project is Rs 10000 crore
- KALIA Scheme will provide 5 types of financial aids.
- This Scheme will cover almost 92 per cent of the cultivators in the state.
- The Financial Aids to the farmer will provide through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- It’s a better option than Loan Waiver Scheme.
- The Scheme will be implanted from upcoming Rabi Season(Month of February or march Expected )
Check Your Name in KALIA Yojana Final List
Details Of Financial Aid Under KALIA Scheme
There are total of 5 types of financial aids will be provided to Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural labourers of the Odisha States. These all five benefits financial allowance are as follows-
- Support for cultivation- Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless labourers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. labourers.
- Interest-free crop loan- All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest-free.
How To Apply For KALIA Scheme
- The Farmer who want to Fill Online Grievance Form Firstly they have to visit at the Official Website
- Now at the official website, you will get “Online Grievance Application Form” Section.
- Click on this Section and Open a new tab
- Now read all the instruction carefully and then click on the “proceed Button”.
- After that Fill your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number Carefully.
- Then click on the Show Button.
- Now enter all required details and choose your Application Type and purpose.
- After Filling all the details click on the submit button.
- After the successful submission of the application form, you will Get Token Number.
- Keep this Token Number Save for future use.
KALIA Scheme Helpline Number
You may get all additional information about the KALIA Scheme from these following given numbers-
- Call on toll-free number 1800-572-1122 to get more information about Odisha KALIA Scheme.
- Give a missed call on 080-6117-4222 to receive information on SMS and KALIA call centre sahayogi will call you.
Check Beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme
you may check the Kalia beneficiary list by the following method-
- Small, marginal farmers may easily check their name in beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme.
- First of all, go to the official website or we are also providing you with the direct links to check your name in KALIA Scheme Beneficiary list.
- Choose your district and your block name and click on submit button.
- After the submission, a list will open in pdf format.
- The Beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme is available Gram Panchayat wise.
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|