KALIA Yojana Second List will provide you all information related to include farmers in KALIA Yojana second phase financial aid distribution. Check Odisha KALIA Scheme Second Beneficiary List District/Bock/ Village Wise here. If you have applied for KALIA Scheme Second Phase and you are searching for the KALIA Yojana Second List then stay with us we will provide you all the detail here. The Odisha state government will include those Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers in the KALIA Scheme Second Beneficiary List who don’t cover under the KALIA Yojana First beneficiary list.
Brief Detail KALIA Yojana AlL List
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Start Date to Apply||Month of January 2019|
|Last date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Status of Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode availability of Green List||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||5 type of benefits|
KALIA Beneficiary Farmer Name List 2019
Odisha KALIA Scheme Green Beneficiary List has been released by Odisha Farmer Welfare Department. The Applicants who are seeking for the updated KALIA Yojana First, Second & Third List will download these by the given Process. Odisha government has released these list district, Block, village and Gram Panchayat wise for Small & Marginal farmers and for Landless agricultural labourers
The beneficiary who will be included under the Scheme will get the Five types of Benefits for example-
- Support for cultivation- Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless labourers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. labourers.
- Interest-free crop loan– All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest-free.
Selection Process Under KALIA Yojana Green Beneficiary List
The selection process are given below-
- The selection process of the Farmers under the KALIA Yojana Second List will be on the basis applications filed by the beneficiaries.
- First of all, you have to submit the KALIA Scheme Green application form with all the required documentation.
- After submission of the Application form, the responsible authority will approve your application after checking the entire document which will you have submitted.
- So at this time you have to submit your application form for the second phase.
- The selection will be done after second phase application process
Check KALIA Scholarship
KALIA Scheme Block Wise Final List
The Final and Updated Block Wise List of Farmers has been released by Gram Panchyat Nodal Officer and Primary Agriculture Co-operative Societies at the official web portal. Any Citizen of Odisha may Download Odisha KALIA Yojana 1st, 2nd and 3rd Green Beneficiary List 2019 PDF and check their Name easily. Under these Green Draft List, Small and Marginal farmers & Landless agricultural labourers will be included.
Odisha KALIA Yojana 1st,2nd and 3rd Green Beneficiary List
The State Government is releasing Farmers List in Phase wise Manner. If your name has not been included under KALIA Yojana First List then check 2nd and 3rd Green Beneficiary List here. We providing you District/Block/ and Gram Panchayat Wise KALIA Yojana List 2019 PDF.
Details Include in KALIA Yojana List
- District Name
- Block Name
- Gram Panchayat Name
- Village Name
- Farmer Name
- Serial No of Farmer
- Father’s Name/Husband Name
Small and Marginal farmers List
In this Green Draft Beneficiary List you will get only the Name and details of Small and Marginal farmers of the state. At the Kalia Yojana Official Web portal Phase, wise List is available. If you applied for KALIA Scheme and want to check your name then visit the official website and check the entire information. The Selected Farmers in the scheme will enjoy all 5 types of benefits for the upcoming 5 years.
Landless Agricultural labourers Green List
Under the Green DBL, only the details of Landless agricultural labourers citizens are available. These all selected Farmers will also get all benefits as same as Small and Marginal farmers. In the Just below this scheme, we are going to share with you the process by which you may easily download all Final Draft List of Odisha KALIA Yojana.
If you have successfully applied for KALIA second phase and now your searching the Odisha KALIA Scheme Second Beneficiary List then check it through provided step by step process which is as follows-
- First of go to the official email@example.com
- We are also providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- After visiting the KALIA official website click on the beneficiary section
- Now provide choose your district & block
- Click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button second phase beneficiary list will appear on your computer screen.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
- Message ‘START‘ TO +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.
- After the successful sending of the message, it will send you the latest updates about a scheme to your Whatsapp number.
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
KALIA Yojana is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. This scheme has been launched by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all growth are eligible under different components of scheme.
A total of 50 lakh families will be covered under the scheme.
A small farmer is a cultivator who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of Agricultural land. A marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of Agricultural land.
Any person wanting to get information on Kalia Scheme can register for Kalia Barta by giving a miss call at 08061174222.