KALIA Yojana Online Application Form for Farmer Inclusion under the scheme has been released by the Odisha Government in the Month of August 2019. Under the New KALIA Yojana Farmer Inclusion Form, More Beneficiaries will be added for the 2019-20 year. At the beginning of the Odisha Kalia scheme, the beneficiary had to submit a green and red application form to join the scheme. Now Odisha Government has made some changes and inviting KALIA Yojana Online Application Form. If you want to Apply Online Inclusion Form then stay with us and read the complete article.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Online Farmer Inclusion Form
A new Online Facility for including beneficiaries under the Odisha KALIA Scheme is now available at the official email@example.com. Under this Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme, the Selected Beneficiaries will get a number of financial support benefits. KALIA Yojana Online Application Form 2019- 20 is inviting a new Beneficiary Registration Form. Under the KALIA Scheme, there is a total of 92% of farmers and agricultural laborers will cover.
Highlights of KALIA Yojana Online Application Form 2020
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Start Date to Online Apply||Month of August 2019|
|Last date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Status of Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode availability of Green List||Online|
|Cost of The Scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|No of Beneficiary||92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||5 type of financial benefits|
Document Required to Fill KALIA Yojana Online Application Form
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile Number
- Type of Farmer (Small, Medium, etc )
Eligibility to Fill KALIA Yojana Online Application Form
- All the small, Marginal & landless agricultural laborers of Odisha state will be considered as a Beneficiary. The selections of these beneficiaries are going on the phase-wise manner.
- You should be the native of the state.
- The minimum age is required 18 years
Objective of Releasing KALIA Online Inclusion Form
At the time of Filling Offline Green & Red Application, a number mistake occurred like Beneficiary Personal Details, Bank Account Details, etc. To minimize the mistakes and saving the time of the responsible Department, State Government has made it online. This new Implementation under the scheme will work more efficiently in comparison to the KALIA Scheme Offline Application Form.
Step to Fill KALIA Yojana Online Application Form
- The Farmers who wish to fill Online Farmer Inclusion Form 2019, firstly they have to visit the official Website.
- Now at the home page of Odisha KALIA Yojana, you will find “Apply Online for Inclusion” Option.
- Click on this option and open a new window with KALIA Yojana Online Application Form Like this.
- In the First step, you have to Fill Farmer 12 Digit Aadhaar Number and then click on the “Show” Button.
- After that KALIA Online Inclusion Form will appear as shown in the below form.
- Now In the Odisha KALIA Yojana Online Registration Form, you have to fill all the required details such as Farmer Name, Father Name, Bank Account Details, and Residential Details, etc.
- After filling all the details in the last of Application Form you will get the “Submit” option.
- Click on the Submit option to complete the registration process.
KALIA Yojana New Helpline Number
- Toll-free no: 1800-345-6770
You may get all additional information about the KALIA Yojana from these following given numbers-
- Call on toll-free number 1800-572-1122 to get more information about Odisha KALIA Scheme.
- Give a missed call on 080-6117-4222 to receive information on SMS and KALIA call center sahayogi will call you.
About KALIA Yojana
The Previous Year on date 21-12-2018 Chief Minister of Odisha State has announced Marvelous Scheme for the Small, Marginal Farmers & Landless laborers of the state. The decision was taken after seeing the Misery of farmers. Under the KALIA Yojana State Government are providing 5 Types of Financial Supports to the beneficiary. The Details of these benefits are given below.
Benefits of KALIA Yojana
- Support for cultivation– Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless laborers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. laborers.
- Interest-free crop loan– All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest-free.
Inclusion of Beneficiary Under KALIA Yojana
- The selection process of the Farmers under the KALIA Yojana will be on the basis of applications filed by the beneficiaries.
- First of all, you have to submit the KALIA Scheme Online Inclusion Application Form with all required document at the official website.
- After the online submission of the Application form, the responsible authority will approve your application after checking the entire document which will you have submitted.