Kalia farmer inclusion form | Odisha Kalia Yojana application form 2023 | Kalia yojana online apply | kalia yojana red/green formKALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & Beneficiary List has released by the Odisha firstname.lastname@example.org. In previous month on December 2018 the state government has launched KALIA Yojana. The objective of the KALIA Yojana is to provide the financial supports to Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural laborers of the state. The aspirants may easily download KALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & check Beneficiary List in the below section. We are providing you all the direct links and official for KALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & Beneficiary List. If you have to face any problem in Odisha KALIA Yojana then contact to the helpline number.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List
Recently the Odisha state govt. has launched the official website www.kalia.co.in. At the official website you will find Red/Green application Form, beneficiary list (Gram panchayat wise) & Helpline Number. If you don’t know about Odiha KALIA Scheme and you have desire to know about KALIA Yojana objective, eligibility financial aids then check on KALIA Scheme. The farmers of the state may check KALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & Beneficiary List online and download the Pdf of beneficiary list for the year of 2019.
About KALIA Yojana Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Date of starting Scheme||Upcoming Rabi season (February or march Expected)|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Category||State Government scheme|
Kaliya Yojana Payment Status 2023 Check
After checking the Kalia portal beneficiary list 2023 over the Kalia Yojana new list 2023 PDF applicants must have confirmed their financial help from the Government of Odisha. But to check the date of payment citizen to have to take care portal payment status 2023 online form here visit kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in website and check Kaliya payment status 2023 easily from here.
Beneficiary list of KALIA Yojana
You may check the Kalia beneficiary list by following method-
- Small, marginal farmers may easily check their name in the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme.
- First of all, go to the official website or we are also providing you the direct links to check your name in the KALIA Scheme Beneficiary list.
- Click on the Beneficiary List option from the top right side.
- A new page will open.
- Choose your district and your block name and click on View button.
- After the submission, a list will open in pdf format.
- The Beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme is available Gram Panchayat wise.
Red Green Application form KALIA Yojana
- There are two type of application form are given by the government Green form & Red form.
- Both form are available here download the both form from just below section.
- The official website link are also available so may check all detail from the KALIA Scheme Official Website.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
You may get all additional information about the KALIA Yojana from these following given numbers-
- Call on toll free number 1800-572-1122 to get more information about Odisha KALIA Scheme.
|KALIA Green form||Click Here|
|KALIA Red form||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|
What is Amount in Kaliya Scheme
Under the scheme income support of 6000 per installment will be provided to small families having combined land holding ownership of up to hectors.
How can I update my Kaliya Yojana online?
- Complete your ekyc under Kalia Yojan
- First of all go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The homepage will open before you
- On the homepage you have to click on complete your ekyc
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page you have to enter your Aadhar number
- Now you have to click on verify
What is the Last Date of Kalia Scheme?
Scholarship will be provided by the state government and throw this is came financial assistance will be provided to the children of farmers selected under the Kalia scheme.