KALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & Beneficiary List has released by the Odisha email@example.com. In previous month on December 2018 the state government has launched KALIA Yojana. The objective of the KALIA Yojana is to provide the financial supports to Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural laborers of the state. The aspirants may easily download KALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & check Beneficiary List in the below section. We are providing you all the direct links and official for KALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & Beneficiary List. If you have to face any problem in Odisha KALIA Yojana then contact to the helpline number.
Recently the Odisha state govt. has launched the official website www.kalia.co.in. At the official website you will find Red/Green application Form, beneficiary list (Gram panchayat wise) & Helpline Number. If you don’t know about Odiha KALIA Scheme and you have desire to know about KALIA Yojana objective, eligibility financial aids then check on KALIA Scheme. The farmers of the state may check KALIA Yojana Red/Green Form & Beneficiary List online and download the Pdf of beneficiary list for the year of 2019.
About KALIA Yojana
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Date of starting Scheme||Upcoming Rabi season (February or march Expected)|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Category||State Government scheme|
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
You may get all additional information about the KALIA Yojana from these following given numbers-
- Call on toll free number 1800-572-1122 to get more information about Odisha KALIA Scheme.
- Give missed call on 080-6117-4222 to receive information on SMS and KALIA call center sahayogi will call you.
- Check PEETHA Scheme
Beneficiary list of KALIA Yojana
You may check the Kalia beneficiary list by following method-
- Small, marginal farmers may easily check their name in beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme.
- First of all go to official website or we are also providing you the direct links to check your name in KALIA Scheme Beneficiary list.
- Choose your district and your block name and click on submit button.
- After the submission a list will open in pdf format.
- The Beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme is available Gram Panchayat wise.
- Read also PM Modi yojana 2019
Red Green Application form KALIA Yojana
- There are two type of application form are given by the government Green form & Red form.
- Both form are available here download the both form from just below section.
- The official website link are also available so may check all detail from the KALIA Scheme Official Website.
|KALIA Green form||Click Here|
|KALIA Red form||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|