KALIA Yojana First Installment of Rs 5000 will be transfer in Beneficiary’s bank Account by 26th January 2019. Check KALIA Yojana Beneficiary list to find out whether you are selected or not. If you don’t cover under the KALIA Yojana First Installment then you have to submit Red/ Green Kalia Yojana Application form to Get Rs 5000 rupee financial assistance. The KALIA Yojana First Installment will be transfer Through Direct Transefer (DBT) Mode. Check your name under the KALIA Beneficiaries List if you got your name in beneficiary list then you will also get the financial assistance of Rs 5000 till 26th January 2019.
KALIA Yojana First Installment Beneficiaries List
We are glad to inform you that under Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme that is called KALIA yojana the government of Odisha will transfer the Rs 5000 Financial assistance in 12.5 Lakh farmers Beneficiary till 26th January 2019. In KALIA yojana to receive financial assistance in first installment apply before 15 January 2019. Download the Red/green form and Apply. The fund will be transfer on Direct Transfer method. If you are searching for the KALIA Yojana First Installment Beneficiaries List then check your name in provided direct link in just below section.
KALIA Scheme 1st Installment Release
KALIA 1st Installment will be given to those farmers who come under the KALIA Scheme 1st Installment Beneficiaries List. The motive of providing financial assistance is to Support for Cultivation, Support for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover & interest free crop loan. This fund will be automatically transfer in all beneficiary bank account there is no need to do anything else now.
Check your name in KALIA Yojana Beneficiaries List
If you want to check your name in KALIA Yojana Beneficiaries List flow these following steps-
- First of all go to official firstname.lastname@example.org or we are also providing you the direct links to check your name in KALIA Scheme Beneficiary list.
- Choose your district and your block name and click on submit button.
- After the submission a list will open in pdf format.
- The Beneficiary list of KALIA Scheme is available Gram Panchayat wise.
- If you don’t find your name in beneficiary list then Fill the Red & Green form for including under the KALIA Beneficiaries List