YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme: On the occasion of World Fisheries day, 21st November 2020 the Government of Andhra Pradesh state has announced a new scheme named “YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme”. This scheme has been launched by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for the fisherman of the state. The benefits of the fisherman who have already benefited from Rythu Bharosa, Vahana Mitra and pension schemes will be extended. In this article, we furnished all the scheme related information such as who can apply, how to apply, benefits of the scheme and many more. Readers need to read the below-given segment to collect the information.
Table of Contents
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2023
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has announced the new scheme to extend the benefits of the fishermen’s already benefited under the Rythu Bharosa, Vahana Mitra and pension schemes. The name of the new scheme is YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme launched on the occasion of World Fisheries day, 21st November 2020.
About YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
Under this scheme, the government will increase financial assistance to Rs. 10000/- which is Rs. 4000/- earlier for the mechanised, motorised and non-motorised fishing nets for the annual period when fishing is banned. The banned fishing period is between 15th April to 14th June. The beneficiaries will get increased diesel subsidy of Rs 9 per litre which is Rs. 6.03 per litre earlier. The families of the fisherman who died while hunting will also get Rs. 10 Lakh which is earlier Rs. 5 Lakh.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Key Points of the Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Announced by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced on||21st November, 2020|
|Benefits||Financial assistance benefits|
Silent Features of Scheme
Prior the Government was providing financial assistance to those who used mechanized and motorized boats only but now the fishermen who use hunting rafts will also get the monetary benefits. This scheme is beneficial for around 1,32,332 fisherman families of the state. The CM decides to enhance the benefits after reviewing the plight of fishermen during his padayatra. CM also decides to give compensation to the fishermen, who were affected during Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation conducted drilling exploration. For a period of six months the oil company has paid compensation of Rs. 68.88 crore to the 16,559 fishermen. Company is yet to pay Rs 78.24 crore to the fishermen for the next seven months. As per the announcement now the Rs 78.24 crore compensation will be paid by the government.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- will be given for the mechanised, motorised and non-motorised fishing nets for the annual period when fishing is banned between 15th April to 14th June.
- The beneficiaries will get increased diesel subsidy of Rs 9 per litre.
- The families of the fisherman who died while hunting will also get Rs. 10 Lakh
- The government will give compensation to the families who affected during Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation conducted drilling exploration
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
To apply for the scheme you must follow the following eligibility criteria as specified by the concerned government offices.
- The application must be a fisherman by occupation.
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
Apply For YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
Applicants form filling procedure is not yet released officially. Exact steps of the procedure will be updated very soon as announced:
- To apply for the Scheme applicants, have to go to the official website.
- After that, you need to search the official notification link of YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme and click on it
- A new page will appear on the screen of the computer read the details given in the notification carefully
- Follow the procedure to fill the application form as mentioned in the official notification
- Fill all the required details in the application form such as your name, date of birth, father name, address, email id, qualification, contact number and other relevant details in the application form as asked in it
- Attach/ Upload your recently clicked image and other related documents as per the requirement.
- Review the information you mentioned in the application form and submit the form.
Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary List
All of the fisherman of the Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply for the scheme and the payment of Rs 1000 will be directly transferred to their bank account in the season of fishing
Note: Stay connected with our portal or visit the official website of the government of Andhra Pradesh if you desire to grab more information in future.