YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been introduced by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 6th June 2019. Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme State Government will provide Rs 12500 investment support on yearly Basis. Andhra Pradesh Bharosa Scheme will replace the existing Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme. CM YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 will be implanted from 15 October 2019. Under this scheme, all small & marginal Farmers will be included. This scheme is the pre-election promise of the YSR Government.
Launched Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Today on 15th October 2019 in Nellore Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Rythu Bharosa Scheme for the Farmer Welfare. Under the Scheme State Government will provide Rs 12,500 to Rs 13,500 Amount in three instalments. Jagan has released an amount of Rs 3,785 crore towards 38 lakh farmers in the state. The Enrollment of Beneficiary under the scheme will be open till 15th November 2019.
Rs 12500 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
It is 100 per cent Government-funded scheme under which State Government will provide Rs 12500 as investment support (for buying seeds, fertilizer and Pesticides etc). Likely to Previous Welfare scheme such as Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme state government will include the farmers under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019. The beneficiary will get these annually Rs 12500 Financial Support directly in their Bank Account trough Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Objective of Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bandhu
State Government wants to improve the productivity of agriculture crops under the state and also want to provide Financial Aid so that Farmers can buy better seeds, fertilizers and Pesticides. YSR Rythu Bharosa will definitely empower the Farmer of state and boost agriculture production under the state.
Highlights of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||AP CM YSR Rythu Bharosa 2019|
|Introduced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department||Farmer Welfare Department|
|Start Date of Scheme||15 Oct 2019|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmers|
|Benefits||To Provide Rs 12500 as Investment Support|
|Objective||To increase the Productivity of the state|
|Start to Apply||Open Now|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Document Required for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- You should be the Native of the State
- Aadhaat Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Agricultural Land Record
Silent Features of AP CM Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- It is 100 per cent government-funded scheme
- Rythu Bharosa is pre polled promise of the polling party.
- Rs 12500 will be given to the beneficiary on an annual basis
- The Amount will be transferred by DBT Mode.
- State Government may use Real-Time Governance Society (RTGS) Facility to Find out the beneficiary.
How to Apply YSR Rythu Bharosa Investment Support Scheme
- The Farmer who want to Apply Online for Rythu Bharosa Scheme Firstly they have to visit at the official website
- Now from the Official Website Download User Manual and read it carefully.
- After that click on the Rythu Bharosa Login Section and enter your User ID and Password.
- After the Succesful Login you may easily Add Beneficiary Name under the Scheme.
Note:- Any Farmer can not apply online for Inclusion their Name under the scheme. you have to contact to your related District Level Welfare Department, AO, AEO/MPEO. There is no Online Application Form is available for farmers.