YSR Bheema Scheme Apply Online | YSR Bheema Scheme Eligibility | YSR Bheema Scheme Documents required Age Limit| YSR Bheema Scheme Status
We all are well aware of the attempt and practices that the Andhra Pradesh government is doing for the well being of the citizens of their state. This time, the government has come up with a new scheme called YSR Bheema Scheme. This scheme will provide financial benefits to all the poor and unorganized workers of the state. So, today we are going to provide our users with all the details related to the scheme like Eligibility Criteria, Scheme Objective, Documents Required, Application Procedure, Amount to be provided, etc. Readers are advised to go through the article completely to get details of the scheme.
YSR Bheema Scheme
The scheme has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the well being of the citizens of the state. This is a type of insurance scheme that is providing financial help to the poor and unorganized families of the state. 1.14 crore citizens of the state will be benefitted from this scheme. If the beneficiary suffers any accident or any permanent disability, then the family members of the beneficiary will be benefitted from the amount of the scheme. The government has decided on a budget of Rs 510crore for this scheme. An insurance cover of Rs 1.5 to 5 lakhs will be transferred to the Bank Account of the family member of the beneficiary if any miss-happening occurs within 15 days of the accident. An amount of Rs 10,000 will be given to the beneficiary family member under immediate action by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Highlights of YSR Bheema Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Bheema Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to the poor|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the Andhra Pradesh State|
YSR Bheema Scheme Objective
The scheme has come up with the objective of the upliftment of the poor and unorganized sector of the state. Various insurance benefits will be given to the people belonging to the weaker section of the state. The beneficiary of the scheme will choose a nominee for the time if any miss-happening happens to him. Funds will be given to the nominee of the beneficiary. The scheme will work as a helping hand to the family members of the beneficiary in their hard times. To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiary has to pay an annual premium amount of Rs 15 only.
Benefits of YSR Bheema Scheme
- There are many benefits of the scheme yet some of them are mentioned below as:
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to the poor and unorganized sector of the state.
- An insurance cover of Rs 1.5 to 5 lakhs will be provided to the beneficiary or nominee of the beneficiary.
- It will help in decreasing the financial load of the poor.
- 1.14 crore citizens of the state will be benefitted from this scheme.
- The beneficiary has to pay an amount of Rs 15 only as an annual premium amount.
- The amount of claim will be provided within 15 days of the claim.
- Family members of the beneficiary will be given an immediate amount of Rs 10,000 after the claim.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, a budget of Rs 510 crores has been decided by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- Funds will be transferred directly to the bank account of the candidate.
YSR Bheema Scheme Documents Required/ Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must have the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must have a White Ration Card.
- He should have an identity card i.e. Aadhar Card.
- He must have a bank account in any of the banks.
- The applicant must have a valid Income Proof.
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photograph.
- There are 4 insurance covers of the scheme for the varying age groups mentioned below in detail.
- 1st from 18 to 50 years: An insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh will be provided in case of accidental death or total permanent disability.
- 2nd from 51 to 70 years: An insurance cover of Rs 3 lakh will be provided in case of accidental death or total permanent disability.
- 3rd from 18 to 50 years: An insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh will be provided in case of natural death.
- 4th from 51 to 70 years: An insurance cover of Rs 1.5 lakh will be provided in case of partial permanent disability.
YSR Bheema Scheme Nominee
Members who can be the nominee of the beneficiary are listed below –
- Wife of the Beneficiary.
- 21 years old son.
- Unmarried daughter.
- Widow daughter.
- Dependent parents.
- Widowed daughters-in-law or her children.
YSR Bheema Scheme Application Procedure
There is No Online Procedure announced by the government. Candidates do not have to do any registration to get them registered under the scheme. Government Volunteers will do a door-to-door survey of the state and will find every White Ration Cardholder. The information collected from the door-to-door survey will then transferred to the Secretary of Welfare and the beneficiary will be selected from that information. Now the selected beneficiaries have to open a Bank Account with the responsible Nominee and will have to submit an amount of Rs 15 as an annual premium of the scheme.
All the information related to YSR Bheema Scheme has been provided by us. If anyone still has any query or doubt, then they can visit the Official Website of the scheme. Or, they can mail their query to the Email Address – email@example.com