AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Online Registration, Application Form and Get YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List & Payment Status Details- As we all know that in every year all the farmers suffer loss in crops and so many other agricultural issues. So, to handle this issue, the Govt has announced so many insurance schemes and the latest scheme is YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023. Today we will tell you all the important details regarding this Insurance scheme. We will discuss the benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc. so read this article to the end to get all the important details.We have cleared each and every query about the YSR scheme that was launched recently and is to implement in the year 2022.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
In order to provide benefits to all the farmers who are suffer from loss and financial issues. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced the insurance scheme which is called YSR Crop Insurance Scheme. Crop Insurance will given to all the farmers for the loss of crops due to natural calamities, claim amount will be Rs 1820.23 crore and around 15 lakh farmers will get benefit from it, they will get crop insurance free of cost, in this scheme farmers are advised to pay only 1 rupee to apply for the scheme and those farmers who lost their kharif crop in 2023, the government is going to pay claim amount for that too.
Government To Expend Rs 885.45 Crore Into The Accounts Of Farmers
The CM of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that he will expend Rs 885.45 crore to 404461 farmers IN the YSR crop insurance scheme for the crop loss in Anantapur and Sri Sathya Sai district. THE amount will given during the chief minister’s visit to Chennekothapalli on 14th June 2022. This compensation is being given under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bema Yojana and the state govt crop Insurance scheme. To all the farmers in the Anandpur district, the govt has already declared a pay out of Rs 467.81 crore in this scheme to 3.35 lakh farmers on 13th June 2022. This amount was doubled.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Highlights
|Scheme||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|No. of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Insurance Amount||Rs 1252 crore|
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Payment Released
- On 25th May, Tuesday Telugu’s CM YS Jagan mohan Reddy has announced that the compensation of Rs.1820.23 crore in the accounts of 15.15 lakh eligible farmers for the Kharif-2020 season under the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023 has been announced. Chief Minister will transferred the free crop insurance cash via computer from his office in Tade palli, Guntur district. Addressing its people CM said that he is working on another scheme that will be beneficial for the farmers.
- In this scheme, Rs. 3900 crore have been already deposited to all the farmers account in the last month. For a state where 60% of the people are engaged in agriculture activities, this scheme provides a guarantee to the farmer in tough times.
- A big decision was made which stated that the state government would bear the losses caused to farmers due to the destruction of Kharif crops in the same season they arrived. the state government has set up village secretariats for every 2000 people in the state and around 10,778 RBKs are formed. This scheme is helping farmers without burdening them. This scheme provides insurance for 21 types of crops.
- It is mentioned that the government is providing aid of Rs.1820.23 crore to 15.15 lakh farmers who suffered crop losses last year. CM told that they have also released an amount of Rs.715 crore for 2018-19 insurance arrears and also Rs.1253 crore for 2019-20 free crop insurance compensation which was neglected by the past governments.
Claim Amount Paid Till Now
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has also paid a crop Insurance of Rs 122.61 crore for 2018-19 Rabi which was kept pending by the Government of TDP. This premium amount was paid on 26 June 2020. After that around Rs, 596.26 crores is paid to 5.94 lakh farmers and for Kharif 2019 Andhra Pradesh Govt has pay out Rs 468 crore. From 2016 To 2020 the number of farmers insured under the Scheme has increased.
- In 2016-17, 17.79 lakh farmers has beenensured.
- In 2017-18, 18.22 lakh farmers has beenensured.
- After that in 2018-19, 24.83 lakh farmers have ensured but in 2019-20 the number of farmers enrolled under the crop Insurance Scheme has increased to 49.50 lakh.
- Right now In 2020-21, 15.15 Lakh farmers have insured.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023 Rythu Bharosa Kendras
- The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has established 10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendra which is combined with the village secretariat to give benefit the farmers under YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. Considering the Nivar cyclone the details of Crop loss will be shown at rythu Bharosa Kendra with the village secretariat.
- The compensation to all the farmers would be paid by 31st December 2020. These details will also be available for social audit and all those farmers who are missing from this list will get enrolled in Rythu Bharosa Kendra by the govt.
Financial Help By Government
Minister K Kanna babu, Chellu boyina Venugopala Krishna, AP Agri Mission Vice-Chairman VMS Nagi Reddy,In a video conference with farmers, informed that for all the crop which is damaged is lost during 2020 insurance cover will be paid in May 2021. They ensured that here will be no delay in the payment. When the planning department submits their report the amount of insurance will be pay out to them. The Andhra Pradesh government is also going to purchase germinated and discoloured crops at the graded MSP so that no farmer of the state suffers a financial loss.
YSR Scheme Objective
The main objective is to provide insurance on crops to all the farmers in the state. With this scheme, the natural calamities like heavy rains, cyclones, etc will be covered. And for the crops lost because of these natural calamities, the govt has announced to provide financial cover. The farmers does not need to pay any premium amount to enrol. This step is made to protect them from any financial burden. The execution of this Scheme will also bring transparency to the system.
YSR Scheme Benefits And Feature
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme the Govt of Andhra Pradesh is going to give Crop Insurance to the farmers.
- The scheme was launched on 15 December 2020.
- In this scheme crop loss due to natural calamities will cover.
- There are around 22 notified crops that cover under the Scheme
- This Scheme will be free of cost.
- With this scheme around 9.48 lakh, farmers will get the benefit
- Around 49.80 lakh farmers have enrolled in this Scheme
- Around 10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendras will help in the implementation of the Scheme
- All the crops that has lost during 2020 claim amount will pay on them in the Month of May 2021
- This scheme is going to cover around 56 lakh hectares of land
- The farmers do not require to pay any premium in order to take benefit of this scheme
- The enrolment cost for the scheme is only Rs one
- Under YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme the government is going to pay the claim amount by directly crediting the amount into farmer’s Bank
- The govt is going to pay Rs 1252 crore under the Scheme
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents For This Scheme
The applicants who are willing to apply for this scheme, must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- If you are willing to apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023, then you need to follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of the department of agriculture, the government of Andhra Pradesh
- The home page will open, then click on Apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
- Now application form will appear on your screen,
- In the application form,enter all the important details like your name, email ID, mobile number, address, etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Now you have to click on submit
Procedure To Check Payment Status
- First, you have to go to the Bank with your passbook,
- Now you have to print your passbook
- You can print your Passbook on your own, and if you don’t know how then, you can ask Bank official to print it
- Now you have to check the entries in your passbook
- Upon checking you will find out if you have received the benefit amount of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022 or not
- You can even directly go to the bank official with your account number and ask him about YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023 benefit amount
- He or she will let you know that if you have received the benefit amount or not
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List
- Visit the official website of Navasakam
- The home page will open on your screen, then you click on the beneficiary list
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, select your District, Mandal, Village, block, etc
- After that you are required to click on submit
- The Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.