Amma Vodi scheme in Andhra Pradesh has been proposed by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy in their Party Manifesto. Now after winning the Assembly election, YS Reddy has given green Signal to Amma Vodi Scheme and also sanctioned an order to implement the Scheme from 26th January 2020. Under the YSR Amma Vodi, Rs 15000 per year will be given to those mothers who will send their children to school. This Financial Amount will be given for Promoting the Literacy ration under the state. This scheme will be fully government-funded scheme and it is a pre-election promise of YSR Government.
Table of Contents
Amma Vodi Scheme Details
The students who are studying in public and private schools may avail the benefits of AP Amma Vodi Scheme. In the Cabinet Meeting Chief Minister also declares that this Rs 15000 financial amount will be given through cheques. This student welfare scheme will be implemented in all over the state and every caste and category student will get the initiative of the Amma Vodi Yojana.
New Update in Amma Vodi Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced that the Beneficiary List of Amma Vodi Scheme will be released on Dated 1st December 2019. This list will be prepared after the village or ward volunteer will certify beneficiaries. And in the case, if beneficiary don’t have a ration card or Aadhaar a six-stage filtration process will get a place for identification purpose
Objective YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
To encourage guardian and parents that they send their children to the school state government is planning to start Scheme from Republic Day 26th January 2020. This scheme will definitely improve the education level under the scheme. The scheme would promote education among children and reduce the dropout rate of students.
Key Points of Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2021|
|Introduced by||CM YS Reddy|
|Introduction Date||10th June 2019|
|Date of Starting Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Beneficiary||The student who are studying in Govt. & Private School|
|Benefits||Rs 15000 on Yearly Basis|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
- School Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Name of School
- Bank Account Details
- As per the rules, the mother or guardian should belong to the family that is below the poverty line.
- The family should be under the possession of a white ration card. Family defined as a father, mother and their dependent child
- The beneficiary must have a valid Aadhaar Card
- The student of the beneficiary must be studying in classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un-Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The mother/ beneficiary shall ensure minimum 75% attendance of their child in the school.
- If the child discontinues the study in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners are not eligible to apply.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The beneficiary will get Rs.15000/- per annum irrespective of numbers of a child of the family studying from class I to XII.
- The amount will directly have deposited to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- This scheme will help the government to promote education
- The students belong to the poor family are also able to get an education by getting financial help.
Mode of Payment
Under this scheme, amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary account. So, the applicant must have a bank account of any bank while applying for this scheme. Direct bank transfer will create transparency in the operation of scheme.
Section Process under the Amma Vodi Scheme
- In the First Phase of implementation of Scheme, the User ID and Passwords has given to the all Principals and headmasters of government and private school.
- After that at this online portal principal has uploaded all required details of the student such as aadhar number of both student and his mother and mother bank details with IFSC code.
- Approximately 44,000 Government Colleges has successfully uploaded all the data of eligible students.
- Currently, Approximate 38.00 lakhs children are studying in Government and private schools of Andhra Pradesh
- Now village or ward volunteer is doing door to door survey for identifying genuine beneficiaries.
How To Apply for for Amma Vodi Scheme
- Open the official website of the AP government to download the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of it
- Fill the form with all the required details as asked in it with blue/ black pen
- Affix the photograph and attach all the necessary documents with the form
- Read the details you mentioned in the form and enclose the form in an envelope and submit the application form.
How To Do Officer Login
- Go to the Official website of the yojana.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the Ammavodi Login option from the homepage.
- Now a district-wise login list appears on the screen.
- Select the district for where you want to login.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the Login option.
Applicants having any problem or any query can contact on the details provided here:
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in
Amma Vodi scheme is providing financial help to the BPL Family children who are studying in class 1st to class 12th. Financial assistance will be given on an annual basis. The Amount will be transferred in the bank account of the beneficiary.
Any citizen of the state may apply for the scheme through online or offline medium through the government portal.
State Government will provide Rs 15000 on an annual basis
For availing the benefits of the scheme 75 % attendance of a student is required.
Yes, white ration card, student school identity card, aadhar card, address proof, name of the school, mother passport size photo.