Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2023 is now inviting the Minority Community Scholarship Application Form. Under the Begam Hazrat Scholarship Scheme, Maulana Azad Education Foundation works as a nodal department. This is special scholarship scheme which is only regulated for Six Notified category (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis ) minority Girls. Under Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India Provides Rs 5000 scholarship to Class 9, class 10 Students and Rs 6000 to Class 11, Class 12 Girl student.
Table of Contents
Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship
For year of 2023 Maulana Azad Education Foundation has released a notification to start Registration under Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for the academic year of 2023 very soon. You May apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship by the last date. The Girl Student whose annual family income is up to Rs 2 Lakh Per annum may apply under the Scheme. The Fresh Registration Form of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2023 is available at the official email@example.com.
Aim of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Central Government wants to serve equal opportunities of education among economic weaker sections of Minority Community. To Fulfillment of the motive, Every Year Ministry of Minority Affairs invites Scholarship Form under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme. The financial amount under the scheme is given so that they can study well without worrying about financial problem.
Brief Summary of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
|Name of Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Launched on||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To empower Girl Child student|
Eligibility for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Applicant must be a girl child only of minority community (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis) who are studying in 9th to 12th standard
- She must score at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class/standard exam
- Form all the sources annual income of applicants family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- From one family one girl student is eligible to apply only
- Applicant must have to pursue the study within the country, there is no scholarship will be entitled for study abroad.
|Date of release of Notification||Very Soon|
|Online registration will starts from||Release soon|
|Online registration will ends on||Disclosed soon|
|Last date of final submission of form with documents||Announced soon|
Silent features of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- This is a 100% Government Funded Scheme
- The amount of Scholarship will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method
- You may apply under the scheme through online Mode only there no process to submit a hard copy of application form.
- Maulana Azad Education Foundation works as a nodal agency.
- No scholarship shall be given for studies abroad for any course.
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis are eligible.
Read More Jio Scholarship 2023
Benefits of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Sr. No||Parameter||Amount in Rs.|
|1||Admission & tuition fee for classes IX and X||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000/- each|
|2||Admission & tuition fee for class XI and XII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6000/- each|
Selection Process under Girl Minority Scholarship
The Selection Process of the beneficiary will be done on the basis of lower-income criteria, Attached Documents, and secured marks by the candidate. After that Nodal Agency will release the merit list of selected candidates.
How to Apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- The eligible candidates who wish to apply for Girl Minority Scholarship, Firstly Visit the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will find “Registration” Option
- Click on the Registration option and fill in all the basic details such as Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Institute Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Create your password with the required details.
- After successful registration, you will get the Registration Number.
- After that go for filling Application Form section and fill all the required details
- Now upload all the required documents with the application form.
- In the last step of filling application form Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for the future.
- Shri Rizwanur Rahman
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Fax: 011-23561945
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shri Gulam Waris Khan
- (Scholarship – Incharge)
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Email: email@example.com
Nodal Agency Address
- Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road,
- Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre.
- New Delhi 110 055
Application Form Renewal Procedure
Aspirants have to apply Fresh every time as there is No Renewal Process in this scheme.
Check Application Status
- Those candidates who want to check their application status firstly visit the official website of the scholarship.
- Select the Application Status from the home screen and click on the Read More option.
- Fill the mandatory details asked in the opened application form.
- Now click on the View Application Status option.
- Your application status will be on your screen.
It is a central Government Funded Minority Girls Child Scholarship Scheme. Every year Maulana Azad Education Foundation Provide Scholarship.
Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis are eligible.
There No Application Fee.
For class 9, class 10 Rs 10000 in two installments. For Class 11, Class 12 Rs 12000 in two installment.
Income Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Passbook and previous year Marksheet
About National Scholarship Scheme
Central Government of India is also regulating another Scholarship Scheme for Minority student which is known as the National Scholarship Scheme. Every Year under the NSP Portal Pre metric and post metric students apply. Under the National Scholarship Scheme the students who are studying Class 9th to Post Graduate may apply. The selection under the NSP Scholarship is made on the basis of Merit list and document verification. If you want to know more about the scheme then click here NSP Scholarship.