Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019 is now inviting the Minority Community Scholarship Application Form. Under the Begam Hazrat Scholarship Scheme, Maulana Azad Education Foundation works as a nodal department. This is special scholarship scheme which is only regulated for Six Notified category (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis ) minority Girls. Under Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India Provide Rs 5000 scholarship to Class 9, class 10 Students and Rs 6000 to Class 11, Class 12 Girl student.
Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship
For year of 2019 Maulana Azad Education Foundation has released a notification to start Registration under Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for the academic year of 2019-20. You May apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship by 30th November 2019. The Girl Student whose annual family income is up to Rs 2 Lakh Per annum may apply under the Scheme. The Fresh Registration Form of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019-20 is available at the official firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aim of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Central Government wants to serve equal opportunities of education among economic weaker sections of Minority Community. To Fulfillment of the motive Every Year Ministry of Minority Affairs invites Scholarship Form under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme. Financial amount under the scheme is given so that they can study well without worrying about financial problem.
Brief Summary of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
|Name of Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To empower Girl Child student|
Eligibility for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- Previous Year Marksheet with minimum 50 % Marks
- Income Certificate with maximum Rs 2 Lakh Annual Income
- Bank Account Passbook
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Institution verification form attested by the Principal of the school/institute
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the applicant
Silent features of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- This is 100% Government Funded Scheme
- The Amount of Scholarship will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method
- You may apply under the scheme through online Mode only there no process to submit hard copy of application form.
- Maulana Azad Education Foundation works as a nodal ageny.
- No scholarship shall be given for studies abroad for any course.
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
Read More Jio Scholarship 2020
Benefits of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Sr. No||Parameter||Amount in Rs.|
|1||Admission & tuition fee for classes IX and X||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000/- each|
|2||Admission & tuition fee for class XI and XII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6000/- each|
Selection Process under Girl Minority Scholarship
The selection Process of the beneficiary will be done on the basis of lower income criteria, Attached Documents and secured marks by the candidate. After that Nodal Agency will release the merit list of selected candidates.
How to Apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- The eligible candidates who wish to apply for Girl Minority Scholarship, Firstly Visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website you will find “Registration” Option
- Click on the Registration option and fill all the basic details such Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Institute Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Create your password with required details.
- After successful registration you will get the Registration Number.
- After that go for filling Application Form section and fill all the required details
- Now upload all the required documents with application form.
- In last step of filling application form Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future.
Read About Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2019
- Shri Rizwanur Rahman
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Fax: 011-23561945
- Email: email@example.com
- Shri Gulam Waris Khan
- (Scholarship – Incharge)
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nodal Agency Address
- Maulana Azad Campus,Chelmsford Road,
- Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre.
- New Delhi 110 055
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship FAQs
It is central Government Funded Minority Girls Child Scholarship Scheme. Every year Maulana Azad Education Fundation Provide Scholarship.
Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
There No Application Fee.
For class 9,class 10 Rs 10000 in two installment. For Class 11,Class 12 Rs 12000 in two installment.
Income Ceritificate, Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Passbook and previous year Marksheet
About National Scholarship Scheme
Central Government of India is also regulating another Scholarship Scheme for Minority student which is known as National Scholarship Scheme. Every Year under the NSP Portal Pre metric and post metric students apply. Under National Scholarship Scheme the students who are studying Class 9th to Post Graduate may apply. The selection under the NSP Scholarship is made on the basis of Merit list and document verification. If you want to know more about the scheme then click here NSP Scholarship.