Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2020 for the wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows has been introduced by the Prime Minister of India. Under the PMSS Scheme Central Government provides Financial Assistance on Monthly basis to the eligible students. Any Students who pass Intermediate(Plus Two) with a minimum 60 Percent marks and his/her parents belongs to the above-mentioned category may fill Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2019 Application Form@ksb.gov.in. Central Government has recruit Kendriya Sainik Board as the nodal agency.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2020
Under PMSS Scholarship Scheme with Wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel, their widows and State Police officials who are/were martyred during terror/Naxal attacks may apply for the scheme at the time when they take admission in the first year of higher education eligible course. In PM Scholarship Scheme total 5500 beneficiaries will be shortlisted forwards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel & their widows and 500 beneficiaries will be listed out from State Police officials who are/were martyred during terror/Naxal attacks.
Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana
The Kendriya Sainik Board of India every year invites Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2019 Application Form for the Wards of Ex-Servicemen, Ex Coast Guard personnel. Now from the academic year of 2019-20, the central government has extended the coverage of Scholarship scheme and includes the wards of State Police officials who are/were martyred during terror/Naxal attacks.
Highlights of PM Scholarship Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana|
|Ministry||Ministry of Defence|
|Department||Department of Ex-Serviceman Welfare|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Ministry||Ministry of Defenses|
|Objective||To encourage children for Higher Studies|
|Beneficiary||EX Serviceman Children|
|Financial Amount||Rs 2000 to Rs 2250 Montly|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Document for Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Bonafide certificate that proves that student’s Bank Account is linked with aadhaar Card
- Affidavit / Self Certificate of ESM
- High School Marksheet
- PPO Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook or cancelled cheque (SBI/PNB Only)
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate
- Only professional degree courses recognized by a central regulatory body such as AICTE, MCI etc will be considered for giving a scholarship.
- Wards of Civilians including Para-Military Personnel are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Ensure student is studying in the first year.
Scholarship Amount Under PM Chatravriti yojana Scheme
- The amount for Boys beneficiary is Rs 2500 Per Month
- The amount for Girls Beneficiary is Rs 3000 Per Month
Silent Factors of PM Scholarship Scheme
- This Financial Amount will be given on a monthly basis.
- Total 6100 beneficiaries will be included under the PMSS Scheme.
- KSB Scholarship application form will invite-only through online mode there is no process to submit a hard copy of any type of scholarship form.
- Duration of Scheme- the scholarship amount is given as per your course duration.
- Mode of Transfer Amount- the amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer(DBT) Mode
How To Apply Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2019
- The candidate who want to apply for KSB Scholarship Scheme Firstly Visit at the official website.
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will get the “PMSS Scheme” section.
- Under this section, you will get “APPLY ONLINE” Option.
- Click on the option and open a PM Scholarship Scheme Registration Form.
- Fill the First part of the registration form with all the required details as shown in figure.
- Now fill the PMSS Scheme Registration Form Part-2. Mention all the required details carefully.
- At the top of the Homepage, you will get the Login option
- Click on Login option and open a new tab
- Now Provide your Username and password then click on the login button.
- After the successful Registration Now Fill the Part three of Application form
- Upload all the required documents in the application form
- After successful submission takes a print out of Application form and keep it safe for future use.
Renew PM Scholarship Scheme
- Visit at the official website and in PMSS Section you will get the “Renewal Application “option.
- Click on this option and open a new tab and now in the below of the Renewal application Tab, you will also find an option to activate your account if not yet activated.
- after activating your account login with Username and password.
- Fill all the mandatory details
- Check carefully all the filled details then click on save button and forward to next level verification.
- After successful submission takes a print out of Application form and keeps it save for future use.
PM Scholarship Scheme Application Status
- The Candidate who successfully applied for PM Scholarship Scheme and seeking for Application Status Firstly go to the Application Status option.
- Now enter your “DAK ID” and enter Captcha Code.
- Then in the last click on the search button.
- Pm Scholarship Selection Process
- KSB Scholarship Courses List
- PMSS Scheme FAQs
- PM Scholarship Scheme Registration Process
- Website Helpline Number: 011-26715250
- Email id : ksbwebsitehelpline[at]gmail[dot]com