Jio Scholarship 2020 will provide the financial support to those students who want to go for higher studies but due to poor financial condition those are unable. Under the Jio Scholarship 2020 Reliance Group will provide annually financial help of Rs 35000 to Rs 55000. These Scholarship amount will be given from Class 10 to Post Graduation Students. The Selection under Jio Scholarship 2019-20 will be done on the basis of Merit list. In Jio Scholarship Scheme there Is no boundation of Category wise Reservation SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General every one may apply for Scholarship Scheme 2019.
Objective of Jio Scholarship 2020
Reliance Group Chairman wants Promote the Higher education under the country and to fulfill the objective Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd are inviting the Jio Scholarship Application Form. After the completion of Registration Process the Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd will release the selected candidate Cut Off list as per their Eligibility.
Highlights of Jio Scholarship 2020
|Name Of Scheme||Jio Scholarship 2020|
|Launched by||Jio Infocomm|
|Starting date of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary||All India Students|
|No of beneficiary||Every Student|
|Type of Scheme||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|Objective||To Provide financial Support|
Jio Scholarship Amount Details
70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE
₹35,000 per annum
|70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE|| |
₹38,000 per annum
|65% and above in State Board; 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE|| |
₹45,000 per annum
75% and above
₹52,000 per annum
75% and above
₹55,000 per annum
Eligibility for Jio Scholarship Scheme
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Students from Class 10/11/12/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Economic Weaker Section
- School Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- It is 100 Percent Jio Infocomm Funded Scheme.
- The amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Mode.
- The Students of Engineering, Management, Science, Arts stream students will be covered.
- Approximate 2800 Students will be covered under the scheme.
- First Step Fill Application Form
- Second Step Submit to Related Department
- Third Step Verified by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd.
- Fourth Step Preparing Merit List.
- Fifth Step Amount will be transferred in Bank Account.
How to Apply Jio Scholarship 2020 (Application Form)
- The Candidates who wish to apply for Jio Scholarship 2019 Firstly Visit at the official website. After that Click on the Jio Scholarship 2020 Application Form Tab.
- Download the Application Form
- Fill all the related Details carefully and attached all the documents
- Now Submit your Application Form in Nearest Jio Office.
Note- At this time there no information has been declared by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd for opening the Application Form. we will update here all the required details as soon as it will be available.