Welcome to our web portal readers, today we are going to provide the information related to the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government’s scheme named “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status”. On this page, you may able to grab all the information related to the scheme, its beneficiary list and much other related information. Readers can scroll the page and read the further segment of this page to collect the information.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Online
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 has been announced by the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government for the students who are studying in Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Under Graduation Degree/ Post-Graduation degree. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial help to the students. This scheme will be implemented by the government in January 2020. This scheme is specially announced for the students belong to BPL and EWS category applicants. Scheme beneficiary status information is mentioned further.
Highlights of Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2021
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficial for||Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG Students|
|Article about||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List|
Benefits of the scheme
- Applicants will get complete fee reimbursement.
- Beneficiary will get Rs. 20000/- per annum for food and hostel expenses
- This scheme will help the financially week students for their further studies
Objective of the Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to promote education and encourage the students for higher studies.
- This scheme’s another objective is to help the financially week students
Features of Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- This scheme is for the students who are pursuing Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Under Graduation Degree/ Post-Graduation degree
- This scheme is not for the students who are studying through distant education.
- Applicant family must not have less wet 10 acres or dry 25 acres or 25 acres wet and dry land.
- No member of the family should be a government employee or pensioner or income taxpayer.
- Child of taxi and truck drivers and sanitation employees may also apply if they meet the other requirements
Eligibility of the Scheme
Contenders must be a resident of the Andhra Pradesh state belong to BPL or EWS category, who possess 12th standard and taken admission in the college/ university/ institute for further education in regular courses. Family income of the contenders should not more than Rs.2.50 Lakh.
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
- Aadhar card
- Admission fee receipt
- Bank account details
- BPL or EWS certificates
- College admission certificate
- Income certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Residential proof
Procedure to Apply Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- To apply for the scheme first visit the official website
- Now search the official notification of the scheme
- Click on the link and read the details given in the notification
- Now search apply link to fill the application form
- Click on the link and a new web page will appear on the desktop with the application form
- You need to enter all the required details such as your name, date of birth, father name, address, email id, qualification, contact number and other relevant details
- Upload your scanned image and other related documents
- Now you need to review the application form
- Submit the form by click “submit” option
- Take a print out of the form in the end for further use.
Procedure to Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status
- To check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List you need to visit the official website
- From the home page of the website click the “beneficiary status” option
- Enter the asked information and click the search option
- The status will appear on the screen of the computer
Checking List of Scheme
- To check the list of the scheme you first need to go to the official website of the scheme.
- Select the Know Your Secretariat option from the homepage of the website.
- Now choose your District from the opened list of secretariats.
- Choose your location.
- Select your Rural or Urban locality.
- A list will open in front f you.
- Note down your Secretariat code.
- Now go to the webpage with the following details to get the list.
Note: Stay connected with our portal if you desire to grab more information in the future related to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List.