Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana Online Form| List| राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना लिस्ट|
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana Chhattisgarh has been announced for the betterment of the farmers of the state. Under this scheme farmer will get support price of paddy. Farmers can avail the benefits of the scheme by applying for the scheme through online mode. We are going to provide all the information related to the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana in this article as disclosed by the State Government of Chhattisgarh till now.
About Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana
During the announcement of the budget on 3rd March 2020 Tuesday in the Legislative Assembly Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has announced Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana. The main focus of the budget is on nutrition, betterment and extension of health services and productive use of the youth’s energy to develop them as a powerful resource. CM has allocated Rs.5100 crore for this scheme. The main aim behind announcing this scheme is to provide good returns to farmers for agricultural products.
राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना 4th Installment
The Chief Minister of state Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has released the fourth installment of the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana on 21st March 2021. An amount of 1104 Crores and 27 Lakhs rupees were transferred e directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Around 18 lakh 35000 beneficiaries will be benefited through the amount of this fourth installment. The first installment of the Yojana was released on 21st may 2020 by the government till then a total of four installments has been released by the government. A number of rupees 4500 crores has been distributed to the beneficiaries under this Yojana. Citizens of the state who want to take benefits of this scheme can apply online through the official website of the Yojana to get the benefits of this Yojana.
Brief Summary Of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Kisan NYAY Yojana|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Announced on||3rd March, 2020|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Commencing date||Announced soon|
|Closing date||Announced soon|
|Official website||Disclose soon|
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana Registration
The Government of Chhattisgarh has extended the last date for the registration of the scheme. Now, the applicants from the state can apply till date 28 February 2021 to get the benefits of the scheme. Earlier, the last date to apply for the scheme was 31st January 2021 which was then extended by the department. All the applicants of the state are requested to apply before the last date to avoid the last hour Rush. These restrictions are for the crop of kharif for the year 2020.
राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना दूसरी किस्त
The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh along with all the other cabinet members of the assembly has released the second list of the installment to the beneficiaries on 20th August. The amount of this installment will be provided to the 19 lakh beneficiaries of the state. Eat beneficiaries of the state will be benefited through Rupees 1500 which will be directly transferred to the bank account through direct bank transfer.
Benefits of the scheme
Beneficiaries will get the following benefits under this scheme.
- This scheme will provide financial help to the farmers
- Farmers will get support price of paddy
- Help in providing good returns to farmers for agricultural products.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Chhattisgarh state
- Applicants must have Aadhar cards
- Age of the applicant is must more than 18 years
Following are the documents may require for this scheme:
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Residence proof
- Passport size photo and Other important documents
Rajiv Gandhi Kisan NYAY Yojana Application Procedure
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the organization
- From the home page of the website you need to search the online application link
- Thereafter you have to click the link and instructions will appear on the screen
- Read the instruction and click the “continue/ proceed” option
- A new page will appear with the application form
- Enter the details in the form as asked on the screen
- Upload the documents, scanned image & signature in the prescribed format
- Submit the application form and remember to take a print out of it for further use
- Rush to the agricultural department of your district.
- Take the application form from the concerned office for the yojana.
- Provide all the details to be filled in in the application form like your personal details, mobile number, address, etc.
- Attach all the mandatory documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form to the agricultural department of the district.
Note: For more updates related to the Kisan NYAY Yojana you have to stay tuned with us. We will update the information as released by Chattisgarh State. We hope the above-given information is helpful for you.