Vahali Dikri Yojana Registration Form| Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility| વહાલી દીકરી યોજના Online Apply | Vahali Dikri Yojana Helpline Number|
Vahali Dikri Yojana has been introduced by Gujarat State Government in favour of improving Girls Birth Ratio. In વહાલી દીકરી યોજના beneficiary will get financial assistance in three stages. Soon Government will invite Vahali Dikri Yojana Form at the official website. In the State Budget Rs, 133 Crore has been sanctioned for the successful implementation the વહાલી દીકરી યોજના. Today in this article we are going to discuss Gujarat Dear Daughter Scheme Registration Process, Eligibility, User Guidelines and important dates.
વહાલી દીકરી યોજના 2022
Do you know that in the Gujarat stage 30% of Girls drop out the school before reaching the class IXth and 57 % of girls dropped the School before reaching the intermediate? Gujarat State Government has launched the Vahali Dikri Yojana on the basis of other state Girls incentive schemes such as Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme) and Madhya Pradesh(Ladli Laxmi Yojana).
Objective of Vahali Dikri Yojana
To Improve the Birth Ratio, Increase the Education Ration of Girls, to save the future of Girls and to promote Girl Child Birth Gujarat Government has announced to start Dikri Yojana (Dear Daughter Scheme). Under the Scheme Government will Pay three times Financial support to the parents of girls. The incentive under Daughter Scheme will be given for first and second daughters of the family. Vahali Dikri Scheme will definitely prevent female feticide, promote the education of girls and provide a substantial sum to fund for higher education and wedding of girls.
Assistance Given in Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
|When Will Assistance be Transferred||Details||Amount under Vahali Dikri Yojana|
|Enrollment in Class 1st||Early Intervention Part||Rs. 4,000|
|Enrollment in Class 9th||Late Intervention Part||Rs. 6,000|
|Attaining 18 years of Age||Wedding or Higher Education||Rs. 1,00,000|
Silent Features of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- It is a 100 % Percent Government Funded Scheme.
- Total Rs 1,10,000 will be given to the Beneficiary.
- The Application Form for the Scheme will be accepted through Online and Offline Mode.
- The amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Gujarat Dikri Yojana Amount
- First Enrollment in Class 1st Rs. 4,000 will be given.
- Second Enrollment in Class 9th Rs. 6,000 will be given.
- Attaining 18 years of Age Rs. 1,00,000 will be given.
Brief Summary Of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Scheme
|Name of scheme||Vahali Dikri Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat State Govt.|
|Type of Scheme||Girls Incentive scheme|
|Objective||To Empower Girls|
|Beneficiary||First and Second daughters of the family|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline Both|
|Start Date of Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Apply||Not Yet Declare|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
Eligibility for વહાલી દીકરી યોજના
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Selection Process In Dear Daughter Scheme
- First Invite the Application
- Verified by the Related Regional Officers
- List of the Beneficiary list will be prepared
- The amount will be transferred in beneficiary bank Account
How to Apply for Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana (Application Form)
The citizens of the state who wish to apply for the Scheme, First of all, have to Fill the Vahali Dikri Application form. This is a new initiative under the Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Yojana. To avail of the benefits of the scheme, you have to contact with concerned district officer for women and child or Official Website
How to Fill Feedback Form
- Go to the Official Website of the yojana.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the Feedback option.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Applicants will get Rs. 110000/- as financial assistance under this scheme.