PMSYM CSC Registration will provide you all the benefits of PMSYM Scheme 2019. Ministry of Labour & Employment released a notification on 7th February 2019 about PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Registration, Eligibility, Pension monthly contribution Chart, Age limit, etc. PMSYM CSC Registration has started from 15th February 2019 at the online portal. PMSYM Yojana online application process & Pension Premium is available at PMSYM CSC Login Today here we will discuss all important factors of the PMSYM Scheme.
Online PMSYM CSC Registration
The Ministry of Labour & employment welfare on dated 9th February 2019 has declared the operational Guidelines and date of starting PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Registration from 15th February 2019. Under the Application process of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan PMSYM Yojana all unrecognized sectors workers from the age group 18 to 40 years may avail all the benefits of the scheme. In the below section we are providing you all the important details of PMSYM CSC Registration so read the complete article.
Registration PMSYM CSC 2019
Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, you may enroll under the scheme by two methods First as a CSC Guest User and second as CSC Agent. If you wish to register under the scheme then we are going to provide you complete information regarding PMSYM CSC 2019 enrollment process.
PMSYM CSC Guest User
In the first step of Registration under the scheme, you have to visit the official web portal of “PMSYM CSC”.
- After that, at this official website, you will find two options first Login as a CSC VLE Agent and Second Login as a Guest User.
- Now you have to click on the second option which is “Login as a Guest User”
- In the next step, you have to enter your 10 digits mobile number and Captcha code.
- After that click on the Proceed Button.
- In the next step enter details such as Name and Email ID. Click on the proceed button.
- Now Verify your Mobile Number with OTP. (Send on Given Mobile Number).
- After the successful verification of mobile number, PMSYM Dashboard will open in front of you like this.
- Under this Dashboard, you will find three types of options first New Registration, Second incomplete enrollment and third complete enrollment.
- If you wish to enroll any person under the PMSYM click on the New Registration Option and open PMSYM CSC Application Form like this.
- Enter Aadhaar Number, Subscriber full name, Enter mobile number, email id, Select state, district, Enter the date of birth, gender, Select whether member/beneficiary of NPS/ESIC/EPFO, Select whether Income Tax Payer.
- In the Last Click on the Submit Button
- Now in the next Step Provide Beneficiary Bank Account details such as Account holder name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name, etc.
- In the last of the PMSYM Enrollment Process click on the submit button and take a print out of the Application form.
Reprint PMSYM Card 2019
- First of all visit at the official website to Re-Print PMSYM Card
- Enter your 12 Digit SPAN ID (Shram Pension Account Number)
- Click on proceed`
- Enter Captcha to generate OTP
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile.
- Verify OTP
- Click on `Proceed` to print a card.
Summary of PMSYM CSC Registration
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Launched date||1st February 2019|
|Start date of scheme||15th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized sector Workers|
|No of beneficiary||10 Crore approximate|
|Contribution||Rs 55 per month to Rs 200 Per month|
|Pension amount||Rs 3000 Per month|
|Category||Central govt. scheme|
|Official website||Not Declared Yet|
About PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has announced by the Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal in Budget 2019. Under the PM Mandhan Yojana the workers of unrecognized sector whose monthly income is less than Rs. 15000 may avail of the benefits. Only by contributing Rs. 100 per month the beneficiary will get Rs. 3000 per month after 60 year age. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is also known social security pension scheme for Economic Weaker Section.
Which Workers May Apply for PMSYM?
The following workers such as home-based workers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washer men, rickshaw pullers, landless labourers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio-visual workers and other similar occupations are eligible for PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Registration.
List of professions/ occupations covered Under PMSYM Scheme
|Agriculture||Coir processing/manufactur||Masala making|
|Agriculture machinery handling||Confectionery||Matches manufacture|
|Anganwadi Workers||Construction work||Mid-Day Meal Worker|
|Animal Husbandry||Construction of tents and pedals supply of utensils and decoration for function||Minor forest produce gathering|
|Arrack and Liquor production and vending||Courier service||Minor mineral and mines work|
|Asha Workers||Dairying and allied activities||Newspaper vending|
|Data entry operation||NGO service|
|Audio and visual workers||Distribution of petroleum products||Oil extraction|
|Automobile work||Domestic work||Packing and Packaging|
|Bakery work||Dyeing||Panwalla service|
|Band playing||Electronic electrical goods repairs||Pappad making|
|Bangle manufacturing||Electroplating||Petrol bunk/pump and allied service|
|Beads making/ piercing||Embroidery work||Pickle making|
|Beautician||Envelop making||Plantation (Other than those covered under Plantation Labour Act, 1951 (Act No. 69 of 1951)|
|Beedi manufacture||Fire work cracker production||Plastic manufacture|
|Bicycle repair||Fishery production||Pottery|
|Bindi work||Fish processing||Powerloom weaving|
|Blacksmithy||Flora work and garland making||Printing press work|
|Boat/Ferry occupation||Flour mills operations||Quary work|
|Book binding||Footwear production||Rag picking|
|Brick Kiln work||Foresty operation||Rice milling|
|Brush making||Foundry||Rickshaw pulling|
|Breweries Distilleries||Gardening and parks maintenance||Salt pan work|
|Building and Road maintenance||Garment manufacture||Sand mining|
|Bulb manufacture||Gem cutting||Sawmill work|
|Butchery||Glassware manufacturing||Security service|
|Cable TV operation||Goldsmithy||Sericulture (Silk rearing)|
|Cane/Reed work||Hair dressing||Service station work|
|Carpet weaving||Hawking and vending||Shoe shining work|
|Cashew processing||Headload work||Shop and establishment service|
|Catering||Health service||Small scale industries|
|Chikan work||Honey gathering||Soap manufacture|
|Cine Service||Horticulture and Floriculture||Sports good manufacture|
|Cloth printing||Hotel and Restaurant service||Steel vessels and utensils manufacture|
|Clubs and canteen service||Lock making||Stone crushing|
|Coaching service||Manual operation on unspecified jobs||Sweeping|
|Tanning (including hides and skin production) leather goods manufacture||Timber Industry (Furniture manufacturing etc)||Transport service (driving conducting, cleaning etc.)|
|Telephone booth service||Tobacco processing||Laundry Work|
|Temple leaves collection||Toddy tapping||Wayside Mechanics and workshop service|
|Tendu leaves collection||Toymaking||Welding|
- A worker shall not be less than eighteen years.
- Beneficiary not exceeding forty years of age.
Eligibility For PMSYM Scheme
- The worker should work in the unrecognized sector.
- Workers whose monthly salary is Up to Rs 15000.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Address proof
- ID Proof
- Company Identity card
- Bank account passbook
Detail of Amount Contribution under PMSYM Scheme
Under the Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme beneficiary & central government will contribute the same pension Premium amount on a monthly basis. The central government has divided the Pension Premium amount into many categories according to the age of the Beneficiary. You may easily check the pension premium amount details in the following given chart.
|Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online Portal (Website)
Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme, the central government has announced Online Portal CSC for implementation of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online. The government has announced the registration process from 15th February 2019.
PMSYM Enrollment Process 2019
How To Do PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Registration
- The applicant who wants to apply for PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has to visit the nearest Common Services Centres (CSC) eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV).
- The enrollment of the workers will be carried out by all the Common Services Centers in India.
PM-SYM Scheme Regional Centre
If you want to know more About PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme visit to any LIC, EPFO/ESIC and all Labour offices of Central and State Governments
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply online (Find CSC Center)||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Enrollment Process||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|