PM Jan Arogya Yojana is the biggest health plan in the country. In a move, the Union Health Minister Shripad Naik had proposed a new proposal on Tuesday. He said that under this scheme 1350 treatment packages along with other 19 treatment packages Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathic should be included which has been finalized under the PM- JAY Scheme 2020. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you complete information about this scheme through our article.
Table of Contents
New 19 Other Treatment Package Cover in PMJAY
19 other Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathic treatment packages have been included under the cashless PM Jan Arogya Yojana. AYUSH Secretary Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha says this package also includes Panchakarma, Cupping Therapy, and Verma Therapy Treatment is included. Now people of the country can get this 19 other diseases up treatment of to 5 lakh rupees for free in private and government hospitals. Based on the investigation of the proposals of this 19 other treatment packages, funds of 325 have been released to the states for activities under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogy Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya is a health insurance scheme. Under this PMJAY 2020, 10 million families of the country are provided health insurance of Rs 5 lakh by the government. Under PMJAY, people of the country can get free treatment up to 5 lakh rupees in private and government hospitals. this scheme, only those hospitals which will be registered under this scheme will be treated. This scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Benefits under PM Jan Arogya Yojana
The biggest benefit of PMJAY 2020 will be to those people who are unable to get treatment for their major diseases due to being financially weak, they are now in the hospital through the health insurance of 5 lakh rupees provided by the central government under this scheme beneficiary can get your treatment done.
Silent Features PM Jan Arogya Yojana
- 10 crore families of the country will be covered under this scheme.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2020, the poor people of the country will be provided health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh by the central government.
- Health insurance provided by the government under this scheme will be given every year to every family in the country.
- this scheme, people can get free treatment up to 5 lakh rupees in private and government hospitals.
- Under this scheme, people will have to get a golden card to get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Another 19 other treatment packages have been included under PMJAY 2020 along with 1350 treatment packages.
Eligibility In New PM Jan Arogya Yojana
- The families applying under this scheme should be a permanent resident of India.
- According to AB-NHPM only families will be included.
- There is no age limit under this scheme. Any person of age can register and take advantage of Scheme.
New Update in PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
In Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020, a total of 1350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatments are being provided by the government for the price of medicines and diagnostic but in addition to 19 other packages, Ayurvedic, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathic, etc treatments have included under this scheme. Providing health assistance to every poor and deserving family under this scheme all people will have to register themselves and get their health card made, with the help of this card, people can show up to 5 lakh free treatment by showing it in hospitals.