AP Ministers List 2019 has been released by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Government on 8th June 2019. Under this Andhra Pradesh Minister List total 25 Ministers has been included for taking charges of different ministries and departments. Download AP Ministers List 2019 with Photo from the below of the section. Under the AP Cabinet Minister List you will find name of minister, photo and name of their ministry. Under the YSRCP Cabinet Minister List they have appointed five Ministers as a deputy Chief Minister.
Download AP Ministers List 2019
|Name of Ministry||Name of Ministry/Department|
|Dharmana Krishna Das||Minister of Roads and Buildings|
|Botsa Satyanarayana||Municipal Administration and Urban Development|
|Pamula Pushpa Srivani||Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Tribal Welfare|
|Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao||Tourism; Culture and Youth Advancement|
|Kurasala Kanna Babu||Agriculture and Cooperation|
|Pilli Subash Chandra Bose||Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Revenue, Registration and Stamps|
|Pinipe Viswarup||Minister of Social Welfare|
|Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas||Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Health, Family Welfare and Medical Education|
|Cherukuwada Sri Ranganatha Raju||Minister of Housing|
|Taneti Vanitha||Women and Child Welfare Minister|
|Kodali Sri Venkateswara Rao||Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Perni Venkataramaiah||Minister of Transport, Information and PR|
|Vellampalli Srinivas Rao||Minister of Endowments|
|Mekapati Sucharita||Home and Disaster Management|
|Mopidevi Venkataramana||Animal Husbandries, Fisheries and Marketing|
|Balineni Srinivasa Reddy||Energy; Forest and Environment; Science and Technology|
|Adimulapu Suresh||Minister of Education|
|Anil Kumar||Minister of Irrigation|
|Mekapati Goutham Reddy||Industries, Commerce, Information Technology|
|Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy||Panchayati Raj and Rural Development; Mines and Geology|
|Kalattur Narayana Swamy||Excise and Commercial Taxes|
|Buggana Rajendranath||Finance and Planning, Legislative Affairs|
|Gummanur Jayaram||Labour, Employment, Training; Factories|
|Malagundla Sankaranarayana||Minister for BC Welfare|
|Amjad Basha||Minister of Minority Affairs|
YSRCP Government Cabinet Minister 2019
The name of these all above mention Ministers has been declared by the government on 8th June 2019 while taking oath as a minister. Under the AP Ministers List 2019 SC/ST and OBC Caste Minister also get a number of ministries.
Check AP Ministers List 2019 With Photo
- Dharmana Krishna Das was elected to AP assembly in 2019 elections from Narasannapet constituency of Srikakulam district. YSR Reddy provide them a charge of Minister of Roads and Buildings.
- Botsa Satyanarayana has won the election from Cheerpurupalli constituency and YSRCP President gave the charge of Municipal Administration and Urban Development. Earlier worked as the Vizianagaram District Cooperative Central Bank president and represented the Vizianagaram Lok Sabha seat.
- Pamula Pushpa Srivani has won the assemble election from Kurupam Assembly constituency. It is an ST reserved constituency in Vizianagaram district of Andhra Pradesh, representing the state legislative assembly in India. Now after winning the election he has appointed as Minister of Tribal Welfare.
- Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao has won the Bheemunipatnam Assembly seat in Visakhapatnam district for the YSRCP and he has appointed as Tourism; Culture and Youth Advancement.
- Kurasala Kanna Babu has taken a charge of Agriculture and Cooperation to Kurasala Kanna Babu on 8th June 2019.
- Pilli Subash Chandra Bose has appointed as Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Revenue, Registration and Stamps.
- Pinipe Viswarup has got the charge of Ministty of Social Welfare.
- Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas has appointed as Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Health, Family Welfare and Medical Education
- Cherukuvada Sri Ranganatha Raju has got the charge of Ministry of Housing.
- Taneti Vanitha has appointed as the Minister of Women and Child Welfare Minister.
- Kodali Sri Venkateswara Rao has appointed as the Minister of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
- Perni Venkataramaiah has appointed as the Minister of Transport, Information and PR
- Vellampalli Srinivas has appointed as the Minister of Endowments
- Mekathoti Sucharita has appointed as the Minister of Home and Disaster Management
- Mopidevi Venkata Ramana Rao has appointed as the Minister of Animal Husbandries, Fisheries and Marketing
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy has appointed as the Minister of Energy; Forest and Environment; Science and Technology
- Audimulapu Suresh has appointed as the Minister of Education
- Anil Kumar Poluboina has appointed as the Minister of Irrigation (Water Resources)
- Mekapati Goutham Reddy has appointed as the Minister of Industries, Commerce, Information Technology
- Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy has appointed as the Minister of Panchayati Raj and Rural Development; Mines and Geology
- Narayana Swamy has appointed as the Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Excise and Commercial Taxes
- Bugganna Rajendranath has appointed as the Minister of Finance and Planning, Legislative Affairs
- Gummanur Jayaram has appointed as the Minister of Labour, Employment, Training; Factories
- Malagundla Sankaranarayana has appointed as the Minister for BC Welfare
- Amzath Basha S. B. has appointed as the Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Minority Affairs