NPTEL SWAYAM Portal | Swayam Registration | Online Free Learning Courses | List Of Coordinates | swayam.gov.in Login
Swayam is a programme initiated by the Government of India. Under this programme various certificate, degree, diploma courses are provided to the students through online mode. Online registration for the coming courses is not commenced yet but will start very soon. You can apply for the course through If you are curious about Swayam NPTEL, you will get all the information on this page such as what courses are available, how can you apply and other mandatory information.
Table of Contents
About NPTEL Swayam Portal
Swayam programme is designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy. The main objective of the government behind launching this programme is to take the best teaching-learning resources to all. Any learner can apply for the courses offered under this programme without paying any fee. To get the certificate you have to give an examination and for that exam, you have to pay a fee only. There is no course fee. Courses are available without any payment. These courses are prepared by the best teachers/ lecturers all over the country. Under this programme, courses are hosted in four quadrants video lecture, specially prepared reading material, self-assessment tests through tests and quizzes and an online discussion forum for clearing the doubts.
Highlights Of Swayam NPTEL
|Initiated by||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Course offered||Certificate, diploma, graduate and postgraduate Online Courses|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Conducting body||National testing Agencies|
|Official web address||https://swayam.gov.in/|
National Coordinators with course info
- All India Council for Technical Education for self-paced and international courses
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning for Engineering
- University Grants Commission for non-technical post-graduation education
- Consortium for Educational Communication for undergraduate education
- National Council of Educational Research and Training for school education
- National Institute of Open Schooling for school education
- Indira Gandhi National Open University for out-of-school students
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore for management studies
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research for Teacher Training programme
Upcoming examination Information
|Course||National Coordinators||Examination Date|
|Ancient Greek and Medieval Philosophy||Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC)||09 May 2020|
|Basics of Arabic||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||09 May 2020|
|City and Metropolitan Planning||Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC)||09 May 2020|
|Communication Skills (BAL-002)||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-I (ORU-001)||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-II(ORU-002)||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||10 May 2020|
Benefits of Swayam
- nptel swayam login It will provide underprivileged students with the best education and resources
- It will help in the development of society by increasing the knowledge of people
- Through this programme, anyone, anytime, anywhere can grab the knowledge
- Free of cost courses available. No payment is required.
Registration Process for Swayam NPTEL
- To apply for any course you have to go to the Swayam website
- Click on “Register/ sign-in” option
- You can log in with Microsoft account, Facebook account, google account or create a Swayam account.
- To create Swayam account you have to click “don’t have account? Sign up here” option
- Enter a username, create a password, confirm the password and email account
- Click send verification code and enter the verification code
- Click create option and your account is created
- Remember your username and password.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Swayam portal scheme.
- After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on sign-in/register on this page.
- On this page you will enter your number and password.
- After that you have to sign in now.
- In this way you can login.