UP Kisan Kalyan Mission | यूपी किसान कल्याण मिशन | Kisan Kalyan Mission Details|कृषि मेला लाभ व पात्रता |UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission was launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on 6 January 2021. As stated by the chief minister, the mission will help in increasing the income of farmers of the state. कृषि मेला will be organized by the concerned authority under the यूपी किसान कल्याण मिशन to provide benefit to the farmers of the state. So, today we are going to discuss the Kisan Kalyan Mission related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the Yojana. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the scheme.
Table of Contents
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2022
The यूपी किसान कल्याण मिशन was launched by the Chief Minister for the betterment of the farmers. Under Kisan Kalyan Mission, Agricultural Fairs (कृषि मेला) will be organized at block levels. All the assembly Constituency will be covered in this program. After the launch of this program, various state-level departments iI such as Horticulture, Mandi Parishad, animal husbandry, sugarcane food and supply, fisheries, and Panchayati Raj is expected to work together. Farmers of the state can take part in the various agricultural exhibitions and take the benefit of the yojana. Various agricultural events were organized in 303 different blocks of the state and in the next week agricultural events will be organized in 303 different blocks.
Highlights of यूपी किसान कल्याण मिशन 2022
|Yojana Name||UP Kisan Kalyan Mission|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Objective||Doubling the income of Farmers of state|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of state|
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Objective
The mission has been started with the objective of doubling the income of the farmers of Uttar Pradesh. With the implementation of this scheme, farmers of the state will now produce more and earn more. The agricultural exhibition will be organized at block levels and information related to the latest technology will be provided in these exhibitions that will help the farmer in utilizing the best technology for agriculture. Hundred farmers from each district will also be awarded under this program. Information related to various government schemes will also be provided in these events.
100 Farmers Felicitation
The Government will also felicitate the top 100 progressive farmers. These farmers will be selected from each district as a role model farmer. A database of these farmers will be prepared by the government. Information related to the latest technology will be provided to all the farmers so that they can be benefited through this scheme.
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Benefits
- There are many benefits of the yojana and they are as follows:
- The income of the farmers will be doubled.
- Farmers will now produce more and earn more.
- The agricultural exhibition will be organized in each Assembly Constituency of the state.
- Information related to the latest agricultural Technology will be provided in this agricultural exhibition.
- The top 100 progressive farmers from each district will be felicitated.
- Information related to various government schemes such as Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Kisan Credit Cards, and PM Fasal Bima Yojana.
यूपी किसान कल्याण मिशन Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of UP state.
- He must be a Farmer.
- Documents required to apply for are mentioned here
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Application Procedure
- Farmers of the state can follow the simple application procedure given here to apply for the Yojana.
- First of all, go to the official website of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Online Registration option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Provide all the details to be filled in the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- You will be registered successfully for the mission.
- Applicants who don’t want to apply online can go to the concerned department and take the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit it there only.
- So, in this way you can apply or the scheme.