Amma Two Wheeler Online Registration| PM Scooty Yojana Eligibility| Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Status| TN Amma Scooter Scheme in Tamil
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme has been started by the Tamil Nadu Government for Providing Scooter at the subsidized rate to the working women of the state. The inauguration of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme has been done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. So this Scheme is also known as Modi Scooty Yojana. The Women who wish to apply for the TN Amma Scooter Scheme First of All fill the application form. In PM Modi Scooty Yojana approximately 1 lakh women will be covered.
What Is Amount Of Subsidy In PM Scooty Yojana?
State Government is Providing Rs 250000 or 50% subsidy to the beneficiary (According to the Cost of the Scooter). In case of disable women the amount of Subsidy will become Rs 31,250 per person. The women whose family annual income is up to Rs 2.5 Lakh is eligible for Scheme.
TN Amma Scooter Scheme 2022
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Amma Two Wheeler Scheme on the occasion of former Chief Minister Jayalalithaa’s 70th birth anniversary. Modi Scooty Yojana is empowering the working women and enabling them to purchase their own two-wheeler for various purposes. The Women who want to apply for Amma Scooter Scheme First of All check eligibility and Registration Process.
Motive of Amma Scooter Scheme
The State Government wants to Provides safe, the fast and economic journey to the working women so that they may do them all work easily. To fulfil this objective Tamil Nadu Government has started Amma Scooter Scheme. The women who want to get two-wheeler under PM Scooty Yojana 2022 have to fill Application Form, Field Verification Form and Subsidy Claim Forms. Amma Two Wheeler will be provided on the 50 % Subsidies to approx one lakh women.
Specification of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The Beneficiary may choose any brand new motorized gearless/auto-geared vehicle but its maximum engine capacity will be 125cc and it should be registered under Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. The vehicle should have been manufactured on after 01.01.2018 and 2 comply with the latest emission norms.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||TN Amma Scooter Scheme|
|Proposed by||Tamil Nade Govt.|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|No of Beneficiary||Approximate 1 lakh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
|Benefit||It will empower women|
|Objective||To Provide Economic Safe Journey|
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2019
Silent Features of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Which Women is eligible for Scooty Yojana?
Women who employ themselves or work in any other company, factory or any other group, and that is why they have to go every day for a long distance. These women will be included under the Modi Scooty Scheme 2019. Only one woman from one family will be included in this scheme. The annual income of their family should not exceed Rs. 250000.
Eligibility for Amma Scooter Scheme
- Beneficiary age should be between 18 to 40 years
- Annual Family income should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/-
- only one woman beneficiary is eligible to avail the 3 benefits in a family
- Should have appeared for the class 8th examination (Passed/Failed).
- Driving License
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category).
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by the competent authority.
- Women registered as workers in the Organized and Un-Organized sectors.
- Women employed in Shops and Establishments.
- Self-employed women involved in petty trades or otherwise.
- Women working in Government Aided Organisations / Private Institutions / Government Projects / Community Based Organizations who are either on consolidated salary or daily wages or on contract employment.
- Banking correspondents/Banking Facilitators and ASHA workers.
Under the Scheme a beneficiary should appeared in class 8th examination in any recognized board of education under the state. That is no matter that you have passed or failed.
Who Can Apply Under PM Modi Scooty Yojana ?
The Native of Tamil Nadu State may apply under the Scheme. This scheme is not applicable for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, karnataka, kerala or any other State/UTs.
Reservation under Amma Scooter Scheme
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-abled||4 % ( Across All Categories)|
Steps to Apply Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- The Eligible Candidate who wish to apply for Modi Scooty Yojana 2022 Firstly Download Application Form. You have to download three forms First Scooter Application Form second Field Verification Form and third Subsidy Claim Forms.
- Now Fill the Application Form with all the required details. After filling Application Form submit Amma Scooter Scheme Application Form at respective Block offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
- Now after receiving Amma Scooter Scheme Application related Block offices / Urban Local Bodies will do Field verification and see you are eligible for the scheme or not.
- After Completing all the process Tamil Nadu Government will select you as the beneficiary of Modi Scooty Scheme.
Selection Process of Beneficiary
Beneficiaries will be selected by Selection Committees headed by the Commissioner (Greater Chennai Corporation) in case of Chennai city and the District Collectors for the other districts. Equity between all local bodies in distribution of the subsidy will be ensured as far as possible by the selection committees while drawing up the final list.
Field Verification Teams in Rural Areas
Village Panchayat level
- Panchayat Secretary
- Panchayat Level Federation Secretary
- VPRC Secretary
Field verification Team in Urban Areas
- Junior Assistant/ Bill Collector/Overseer/Sanitary Supervisor
- Social Animator
Andhra Pradesh Modi Scooty Yojana 2022
There is no such scheme like Modi Scooty Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Scooty Yojana is available in Andhra Pradesh State. There is no process is announced by Andhra Pradesh Government to distribute Modi Scooty in the AP State. We will provide you application form of Andhra Pradesh Modi Scooty Yojana 2022 if state government will release it.
Download Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form
- Application Form – Rural
- Application Form – Urban
- Field Verification Form
- Subsidy Claim Form
- Operational Guidelines
- Ph: 91-44-28173412
- Fax: 91-44-28173409
- Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org