Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Apply Online| Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Registration | Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Check Beneficiary List| TN Free Laptop Scheme Login
TN Laptop Scheme 2021 has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister by Edappadi K Palaniswami on Wednesday dated 27th February 2019. The cost of TN Laptop Scheme 2022 will be Rs 1,340.44 crore & under the Scheme Govt. will Cover 15.18 lakh students. State govt. will soon release Online Registration & Application Form for TN Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. The objective of Distributing free Laptop is to promote Information Technology among the new generation of the state.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
The Class XI and XII government and government-aided polytechnics students will be the beneficiary under the scheme. This scheme will definitely improve the modern technology among the new generation of the state. if you are an eligible candidate and you want to get free laptop under the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Distribution Scheme then first of all you have to fill the Registration form. In the below article we are providing you all the important details.
About TN Free Laptop Scheme
|Scheme Name||TN Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Edappadi K Palaniswami|
|Launched Date||27th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Govt & Aided College|
|Benefit||Free Laptop Scheme Class XI and XII Students|
|Number of Beneficiary||15.18 Lakh|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TN Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility
- The applicants must be permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- He must belong to the SC/ST community of the state.
- The applicant must have passed 10th or 12th from a government institute.
- Aadhar Card
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- School ID
- Caste Certificate
TN Free Laptop Scheme Application Procedure
- Go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- From the homepage, click on the Registration option and Register yourself.
- Now login on the portal.
- Fill the application form and check the details of the application form.
- Upload the mandatory documents with the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Your application form will be completed successfully.
- Keep a print out of the application form for future purpose.
Procedure to check TN Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all You Open the official website
- From home page click “beneficiary list” option
- Click on it and the PDF file will appear
- Check your name in the list