Gujarat Solar Rooftop Subsidy: Electric energy is the most reliable source of energy at our country. But now as the energy conservation is on its peak the government has opened up the sources to apply for Solar Energy. And today under this article we will discuss with you the solar energy implementation in the Gujarat state. We will provide all the information about the Solar Panel Scheme in Gujarat including application forms. We will also provide the Price, Eligibility criteria and all the other information with price lists which are given under the Solar Panel Scheme in Gujarat state.
Table of Contents
Solar Panel Scheme In Gujarat
Under the Solar Panel scheme in the Gujarat state for the year. It is announced by the state government that the household can install solar panels on their roofs and use Solar Energy subsequently. If for instance there is extra energy produced under the solar panels the energy can be sold to the Power Grid. The aim through the Solar Panel scheme in Gujarat is to produce 1,600 MW of solar power by the year 2022-23.
Objectives of Installing Solar Panel in Gujarat?
- The man objective behind his installing solar panels is to replace for fossile fuel based electricity.
- Rolling solar system seves a lot of money in the long run and is a safer investment.
- You might ask how electricity rates increase by 3-5% every year when did electricity comes from fossil fuels. Solar electricity on the other hand is free.
- Needless to save once you have pad the installation cost you ‘ll get free electricity for as long as 25 years.
Features Of The Scheme
The certain silent features announced under the Solar Syatem Scheme for the Gujarat state are:-
- The beneficiary shall register their application through any of the GEDA registered approved empaneled vendor only
- A solar system should be a minimum of 1 kW capacity.
- The beneficiary should have 100 sq.ft. shadow-free area per kilowatt capacity of solar system on their rooftop.
- The beneficiary shall sign connectivity agreement with concerned DISCOM, as per the terms and conditions specified by the DISCOM.
- Banking of Energy is for one billing cycle i.e. generation of the solar system is to be adjusted against the electricity drawn from the DISCOM in the electricity bill of the same month.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Municipal tax receipt house
- Electricity bill
- A copy of a cancelled cheque is also required
Gujarat Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Latest Update
The following prices of the different capacity solar rooftop PV system are given in the table below:-
|System Capacity Range
|Price discovered in Rs. Per Kilowatt
|1 to 6 kW
|Above 6 to 10 kW
|Above 10 to 50 kW
|Above 50 kW
Subsidy Under The Scheme
The amount of subsidy will only be applicable to the beneficiaries if they succeed in introducing the following documents:-
- Certificate of the user that he has paid the subsidized cost of the solar system and authorized GEDA to release the subsidy to the empaneled vendor
- Solar System Commissioning Report jointly signed by empaneled vendor, beneficiary and DISCOM officer.
- Joint Installation Report giving the details of the system installed at the site, signed by the beneficiary and empaneled vendor.
- Certificate for charging permission by CEI (for a system of more than 10 kW)
- Certificate of Electrical supervisor or contractor (for systems less than 10 kW)
How to Apply For Solar Panel Scheme In Gujarat
To apply for the Solar Panel scheme in the state of you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First click on the link is given here and Download Application Form
- An application form will be downloaded on your system.
- Read the guidelines given carefully.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Carefully fill in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
- First, Go to the Official Website of the Solar Panel Scheme Gujarat.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Now click on the Contact Us option.
- The details of the contacts will appear.
The policy provides net material facilities to residential and MSME consumers for the initial few years of the installation the state government will buy the surplus powered a fixed solar rate of 2.25 / unit
The government provides a subsidy of Rs. 16 1396 4A 1 KW solar system.