KALIA Yojana Objection List has released by government of the state with second Phase Beneficiary list. The Government has separated this KALIA Yojana Objection List from Second Phase Beneficiary list by giving it the Name Second Phase Part B Incomplete Application Form Detail. If you have applied for KALIA Scheme Second Phase then you should check your name in KALIA Yojana Objection List. If you come under the Draft beneficiary Part B incomplete information list then you have to submit additional information in same place where you have submitted your KALIA Yojana Red/green Application form.
Second Phase Part B Incomplete Application Form
Odisha KALIA Scheme Part B Incomplete list of beneficiary has required additional information to add these all beneficiary in Phase 2 draft beneficiary list. After downloading the KALIA Yojana Objection List then contact to Gram panchayat level officers for getting the reason of rejecting your application and including you in KALIA Yojana Objection List.
Draft Objection List KALIA Scheme
Draft Objection List of contains those beneficiary name who has been added in second Phase beneficiary list but due to lack of information those beneficiary has separated from beneficiary list and then included them in Second Phase Part B Incomplete Application Form list. In the below section we are going to provide you KALIA Yojana Objection List downloading process.
How To Download KALIA Yojana Objection List
- There is very simple method to download the KALIA Yojana Objection List
- First of all go the “official website “of KALIA Yojana@ kalia.co.in.
- You will get all direct links in below section
- In second step click on the “Beneficiary List” Section for getting Second DBL List
- When Click on the Beneficiary Section a computer screen will open.
- Now select your “District & Block Name “and then click on submit button.
- After submitting the District & Block Name KALIA Yojana Phase 2nd beneficiary list Gram panchayat wise will appear in front of you.
- Click on your Related Beneficiary list & when you click on PDF Icon “Gram Panchayat Wise beneficiary list” for Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers.
- When you click on new window will open with 6 digit Captcha code now enter the Correct Captcha code and click on submit button.
- After successful submission of Captcha code DBL PDf will automatically save in your mobile or Computer.
- When you Open KALIA Scheme second beneficiary list it will appear like this
- For Part A (Complete Application form)
- Part B (Additional information is required)