Hello Guys, Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020 Application forms will release by the Government of Kerala state very soon. Application forms are invited by the Kerala Social Security Mission on or before 31st October 2020. May you have any questions related to the scheme in your mind, if yes then you will get answers of all the questions on this page such as what the scheme is, who can apply, what is the application procedure, the last date of application and mandatory information.
About Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Snehapoorvam Scholarship is for the orphan children of the state. In this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the orphan children who are living in the family, with their relatives, friends, or the support of the community. The main objective of this scheme is to search orphan child, provide them financial help, social protection, basic education, social integration and nutrition of the most vulnerable groups. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will commence in the month of June 2020.
Overview Of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020
|Name of the scheme||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala state|
|Category||State government scheme|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Tentative Schedule
|Release of notification||June, 2020|
|Commencement of application submission||28th June, 2020|
|Last date of application submission||31st October, 2020|
|Category||Scholarship amount (per month)|
|Children below 5 years and class I to V||Rs.300/-|
|For class VI to class X||Rs 500/-|
|For class XI and class XII||Rs 750/-|
|For degree courses / professional degree||Rs. 1000/-|
- That child’s who lost their mother or father or both
- The student must be studying from class I to degree or children below 5 years of age
- A child must belong to BPL family
- If the child belongs to the APL family then the annual income of the applicant family should not more than Rs. 20000 in a rural area and Rs. 22,375 in an urban area.
- Parents death proof
- BPL proof
- Income proof
- Admission proof
- Age proof
Procedure to Apply Snehapoorvam Scholarship
To apply for this scheme students who are studying in class I to a degree can submit the application form along with the mandatory documents attached with it to the head of Aided/Govt. institutions (School and Colleges) before 31st October. Thereafter the head of the school/ college/ institute will verify the application and submit to the Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission through the portal. Those children whose age is less than 5 years can directly submit the application to the Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission through the respective child welfare committees. Follow the further mentioned procedure to download the application form for Snehapoorvam Scholarship scheme for the applicant’s age below 5 years:
- Open the official website of the Kerala social security mission
- From the home page of the website click “application form” option available in the menu bar
- From opened page search “Snehapoorvam Application Form (For Age Below 5 Years)”
- Click on “View” option given in the opposite column
- The application form will appear on the screen Download it or take a print out.
- For any query, you can email on Snehapoorvamonline@gmail.com or call on 1800 120 1001.
Note: For more updates stay tuned with our site we will update the information very soon as released by the government. I hope the above-mentioned information is useful for you.