Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship was started by the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for providing the financial assistance to backward unreserved Categories of the State. Under the KSWCFC Scholarship, 2019-20 state governments provide the financial support to the economically backward sections of forwarding communities. The objective of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship is to provide the empowerment and comprehensive development to the non-reservation forward community. These initiatives are provided as Education scholarship and Competitive financial Support. In the blow of our article, we are providing you detailed information such as Application Process, Eligibility & Courses details.
KSWCFC Scholarship 2020
KSWCFC Scholarship has started in the year of 2015. Every year the economically backward sections of forwarding communities may apply under the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship. Now you can apply online for KSWCFC Scholarship 2020. Online applications will be accepted for Vidya Samunnathi scholarship and coaching assistance schemes till the 17-12-2019. The Education Scholarship for and Competitive Assistance are given under KSWCFC Scholarship 2020. The detail of courses which comes under the Education Scholarship for and Competitive Assistance is given below check your coarse eligibility.
About Vidya Samunnathi (KSWCFC)
|Scheme Name||Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship|
|Launched By||Kerala State Welfare Co corporation|
|Year on starting||2014-2015|
|Date of Apply online||Open Now|
|Last date to apply online||17-12-2019|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To provide Financial Support|
Eligibility Criteria for Vidya Samunnathi
- You should be the native of the state
- Applicants should be from the non-reservation forward community.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 2 lacs From all sources.
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Address Proof
- AAdhar Card
Benefits of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- The scheme provides financial assistance to the aspirant.
- Provide empowerment and comprehensive development.
- Gives a better future to the candidates.
Eligible Courses List Vidya Samunnathi
The eligible Courses list under the Vidya Samunnathi Education Scholarship for and Competitive Assistance are as follows so before applying for the KSWCFC Scholarship 2020 Check Your course detail here & we are also providing you the online application guidelines in your regional language so check all the details here
Education Scholarship courses
- Phil & Ph.D Level
- National Institute Level
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- Post Graduate Level
- Graduate Level
- Diploma Level
- Higher Secondary Level
Competitive Assistance Courses
- Civil Service Exam
|VidyaSamunnathi – Scholarships||Amount (Yearly)|
|High School Level||Rs. 2000|
|Higher Secondary Level||Rs. 3000|
|Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 5000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 6000|
|Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 7000|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 8000|
|National Institute||Rs. 50000|
Apply Online for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- To apply for the scheme, first of all, you need to go to the official website of the corporation.
- From home page of the website you need to click “Data Bank Registration” option
- Now a new page will open on the screen of the computer where you need to click the “Registration” option
- Now you need to go to the registration section and enter the user name (where you need to enter a mobile number or email id)
- Re-enter the user name and click the register option
- Now a verification code will be sent on your email or mobile number which you entered
- Verify the user name and then enter the asked details and complete the registration procedure
- Now from “latest news” section click “Apply Now for Vidhya Samunnathi scholarship scheme”
- Now click “Scholarship” and a drop-down list will appear on the screen
- You need to search for the scholarship you desired to apply for and read the Guidelines carefully
- Now tick the checkbox and click “Proceed” option
- Enter the FC and click submit option
- Enter the rest information as required in the form
- Upload the necessary documents in a prescribed dimension
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
Download Vidya Samunnathi Guidelines
|M.Phil & Ph.D Level||Click Here|
|National Institute Level||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Level||Click Here|
|Graduate Level||Click Here|
|Diploma Level||Click Here|
|Higher Secondary Level||Click Herel|
|Civil Service Exam||Click Here|