Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme: Government of Kerala keeps on launching many schemes for the welfare of the people. The state government come up with a new welfare scheme to support the people of the Viswakarma Community. Kerala Chief Minister Shri Pinarayu Vijayan introduced Viswakarma Pension Scheme. Under this scheme, community people who are more than 60 years will be getting pension program of 11,000 rupees each month. This is the initiative of the state government will prove beneficial to elderly people of the Viswakarma Community.
Table of Contents
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme
The purpose of the state government to start this scheme is to see the growth and developed in the Viswakarma Community’s. With the help of the Viswakarma Pension Scheme, old people will be able to live their life happily and comfortably. After receiving the financial assistance, the elderly people of the Viswakarma Community now don’t have to depend on anyone for the help. The pension money the amount can be used to fulfil the basic and daily requirements of the individual.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Overview
|Name of Article||Kerala Viswakarma Pension|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister Shri Pinarayu Vijayan|
|Authority||Viswakarma Community of Kerala|
|Pension amount||Rupees 1100 per month|
|Age||60 years or above|
Viswakarma Pension scheme Objective
The main aim of the Kerala government to start this Viswakarma Pension scheme is to provide financial support to the old people of the Viswakarma Community. With the help of the scheme, the old people will become independent and they don’t ask their children and families for the financial help.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension scheme Benefits
- This pension scheme will help the elderly people of the Viswakarma Community.
- The basic and medical expenses can be paid by the amount received through the scheme.
- The best part of the scheme is that the amount will be directly sent in the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The way of living life of the individual will improve through this Viswakarma Pension scheme.
Viswakarma Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the individual should be 60 years.
- It is necessary that an individual should belong to the Viswakarma Community.
- Keep in mind that the yearly household income should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- Individual should have a Kerala domicile certificate to take benefit of the Vishwakarma Pension Scheme.
- The Viswakarma Community members can take advantage of the Scheme.
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Active Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Pan card
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license (optional)
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
Process to Apply for Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Vishwakarma Pension Scheme, https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that click on the Download Application Form Vishwakarma Pension link on the home page.
- Now you will see the application form PDF on the screen
- Then download the form and take printout of it.
- Now, fill the form by entering all required details.
- Next, attach all the required documents with the application form
- At last, you have to submit the application form in the below-given address- Backward Classes Development Department, AyyankaliBhavan, 4th Floor, Kanakanagar, Vellayambalam, KawdiarP.O, Thiruvananthapuram- 695003
If any individual needs any additional information, then they contact on the mentioned below details-:
What is Kerala Viswakarma Pension scheme?
Viswakarma Pension is a government scheme started with an aim to support the people of the Viswakarma Community.
Who can take benefit of the Viswakarma Pension scheme?
Viswakarma Community people of 60 years of age can take benefit of the Viswakarma Pension scheme.