Pragati Scholarship Merit List: The Pragati Scholarship Scheme Merit list 2023 is now available here. Recently All India Council of Technical Education invites an online application for the Pragati Scholarship Scheme and now the merit list of the selected students is going to release by the organization. Here on this page, you may able to get the help to know the detailed procedure to check Pragati Scholarship Scheme Merit 2022 and other important scheme related information.
Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023
Pragati Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the All India Council of Technical Education for the girl students. The aim of the organization is to provide assistance to the girl students and encourage them for advanced technical education. It is an initiative to empower women with knowledge, skills and self-confidence. The scholarship will be granted to 4000 girl students all over the country. The scholarship will provide to 2000 diploma students and 2000 degree students. Beneficiaries will get Rs. 30000/- or actual whichever is less as tuition fee reimbursement and Rs. 2000/- per month for 10 months as incidental charges per year.
Overview Of Pragati Scholarship Merit List
|Name of the scheme||Pragati Scholarship Scheme|
|Name of the organization||All India Council of Technical Education|
|Number of scholarships||4000/-|
|Scholarship for||Girl students|
Incentives Under Pragati Scholarship
- Maine incentives are provided for the students of the country through the Pragati scholarship the list of the incentives which are provided to all the students is given below.
- Tuition fee of Rs.300,000/- or actual is less.
- Rs.2000/per manth for 10 months is incidentals charges each year.
- In case of tuition fee where reimbursement students are eligible to get a number of Rs 30,000/for the purchase of.
- If we pat towards competitive examination application forms exams
- The scholarship is received in the following manners for the backward caste and category
- 7.5%for OBC
Pragati Scholarship Schedule
|Scholarship announcement date||24th August 2020|
|last date to apply for scholarship||30th November 2020|
|last date for defect verification||15th December 2020|
|last date for institute verification||15th December 2020|
Objective of Pragati Scholarship
In order to provide financial assistance to all those students who cannot afford to pay their fees the government has launched the Pragati Scholarship. Through this scheme financial assistance will be provided to students so that they can continue there education without thinking about the financial burden with the help of this scholarship scheme all the students will get the basic right to education
Pragati Scholarship Features
- Contenders must take admission in 1st year of Degree/Diploma course
- Institution must be approved by AICTE
- Two Girls Child per family income is not more than 8 lakh per annum
- selection of the candidate will be made on merit basis
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidate
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidate
- 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidate
AICTE Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- The scheme is only applicable to the girl child
- Only two girls children per family are eligible
- The candidate should be admitted to first year of degree diploma course in any of the AICTE provide institutions of the respective year through the centralised admission process of the states central government
- The annual family income must not be more than 8 lacs
- Dyslection of the candidate will be made on merit on the basis of the qualifying examination
National Scholarship Portal 2021
- Aadhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- 10th, 12th Class Mark sheets
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
- Income Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Declaration by Parents
Pragati Scholarship List 2023
The Pragati Scholarship Scheme Merit List includes the name of all those contenders who are getting selected for the Scheme. Pragati Scholarship Scheme Merit List 2020 is available on the official website of the All India Council of Technical Education. Applicants need to visit the website and follow a few easy steps to check the list.
Procedure to Check Pragati Scholarship List
Here are the steps which you have to follow to check the Merit List:
- First of all, you must have an internet connection with the help of which you need to go to the official website of the All India Council of Technical Education
- From the home page of the website you need to go to the schemes option and select “student development scheme” option from the drop-down list
- Now go to the “Pragati scholarship” and choose your batch year
- Now you need to click the link “Category wise Provisional Merit List of eligible students subject to verification of documents for the Grant of Pragati Scholarship Scheme (Degree)” or “Category wise Provisional Merit List of eligible students subject to verification of documents for the Grant of Scholarship (Diploma)”
- Then PDF file will open on the computer screen from where you can check your name, category, father name, institute, district, and state.
How to Apply for Pragati Scholarship
- Willing candidates can follow the simple application procedure given here to apply for the scholarship.
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Now from the homepage, click on the Register Here option.
- Enter the details click on the register option.
- Confirm the confirmation email received at your registered email address.
- Now login through this direct link.
- Enter your personal details in the personal details section.
- Provide all other details life family and income details institute details education details bank details.
- After this, click on the submit option.
Procedure to Login on the Portal
- Firstly you have go to the official website of the Pragati scholarship.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On the only home page you are required to enter email or candidate ID and password under the login section.
- Now you have to click on login .
- By following this procedure you can login on the.
Application Renew Dates
The last date to renew the application form is 31st January 2021. Applicants are advised to submit the application form prior to the last date to avoud rush.
Renew Application Form
- Willing candidates can follow the simple application procedure given here to renew the scholarship.
- First of all, go to the official website.
- login by providing your details.
- After login, click on the appropriate link to renew the form.
- Provide all the details in the application form.
- Now submit by clicking on the submitting option.
Quick Links to Scholarship List
- Diploma Merit list 2019- 2020
- Degree merit list 2019- 2020
- Diploma Merit list 2018- 2019
- Degree merit list 2018-2019
The family total income should not exit more than 6 lakhs per annum one girl in a family is allowed to apply for the scholarship it can be extended up to two girls if the family income is less than less 8 Lacs per annum.
Family income should be less than Rs.8 Lakh per annum.
The All India Council of Technical Education AICTE ensures that students from financially week backgrounds are able to pursue higher studies in fact these interactive speciesically provides economic support as well as much needed facilities with this scheme.