PG Scholarship 2019-20 Provides Rs 12400 per month Scholarship to full time Regular GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted to AICTE approved colleges and Courses. Under PG Scholarship 2019-20 Scheme ME, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Pharm pursuing students will be eligible and these courses should be approved from AICTE. Any GATE/GPAT Qualified may apply for PG Scholarship 2019-20 at the time of taking admission and after the date of admission shall not be eligible for grant of scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme
Under the Scheme Central Government Provides 12400 per Month Financial Aids to those Students who Scored well under Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). The AICTE PG Scholarship amount is given for 24 Months time duration. The Foreign Students and Quota Admitted Students will not be eligible for the Scheme.
Objective of PG Scholarship 2019-20
The central Government wants to Promote Post Graduation Courses under the nation and to fulfill the aim Government provides financial assistance to those brilliant students who qualified GATE/GPAT and Pursuing Technical course in AICTE Affiliated Colleges. After Completing their studies these students will become the future of the country and serve for the nation.
Key Highlights of PG Scholarship
|Scheme Name||AICTE PG Scholarship 2019-20|
|Department||All India Council of Technical Education|
|Beneficiary||GATE/GPAT Qualified Students|
|Start Date to Apply||July 2019|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 14500 per month|
|Objective||To Provide Financial assistance on monthly basis|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
Document Required for AICTE Scholarship
- GATE/GPAT Score Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Course Detail
- Bank Account Details
- Your Bank Account should be linked with Bank Account.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped have to Submit related Certificate (not more than 1-year old)
How To Apply PG Scholarship 2019-20
- The Candidates who wants to Avail the benefits of AICTE Technical Courses Scholarship Scheme Firstly Visit to the Official website@ www.aicte-india.org.
- Now at the homepage of the website you will get the “PG Scholarship” Option. Click on this option and open a new window.
- To Fill AICTE Gate Scholarship Application From you have to Follow Three Steps
- In the First Step you have to search your Institute Permanent Id where you are taking Admission.
- Now in the second step you have to search PG Student Id as shown in figure. Fill all the required details and then click on the submit button.
- Now after follow the upcoming step it’s time to fill Scholarship Application Form.
- Click on the “Apply for PG Scholarship” Option
- Validate your Details by Providing Institute ID and Student ID.
- After the Successful Validation Application form will open as shown in figure.
- Now provide all the required details and upload all the essential documents.
- After that submit Your Application Form and get a print out for future references.
For any queries please contact at the following helpline numbers at 10 AM to 5 PM
- Email Id- email@example.com