PAN Card is a very important document issued by the income tax department. Do you need a PAN Card (Permanent Account Number)? If yes, then we have very valuable information for you. Now pan card can be issued as e-pan. The income tax department has started taking online application form to provide Instant e-Pan Card. To grab the detailed information about instant electonic pan card using Aadhaar Card you have to read this article by scroll this page till the endpoint.
Instant e-Pan Card
Pan Card is a photo ID proof issued by the income tax department. Department has started issuing E Pan Card. Now you can seek application to have an e-pan card and grab it very easily and quickly. To Apply For The PAN Card, you have to follow a few easy steps as mentioned in this article. Go to the official website and seek online application. Those applicants who already have pan card can not apply for the pan card. This facility is not for HUF, Firms, Trusts and Companies. Applicants must have aadhaar card and active mobile number.
Instant E Pan Card Highlights
|Issued by||Income Tax Department|
|Application for||Instant e-Pan Card|
Procedure to Apply for Instant e-Pan Card
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the instant PAN :
- To apply for the instant e pan card you need to seek online application by visiting the official website of the Income Tax Department.
- From the home page of the website go to the quick link section and search instant e pan card option
- Read the instructions carefully and click “Apply Instant E-Pan Card” option
- Click “next” option for Aadhaar e-KYC process.
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Enter all the details in the application as asked on the screen (as per your aadhaar card).
- Upload the image and signature in JPEG format
- Submit the application form by click submit option after reviewing the details.
- 15-digit acknowledgement number will be sent to your mobile number and email id.
Check e-pan card status and download:
- To check the status and download e-pan card go to the official website.
- Enter the acknowledgement number along with captcha code appears on the screen
- Click submit option and check the status of your E pan card
- Click the download option to download the electronic pan card.
Note: You may read the article in detail to grab all the necessary information.