Nipah Virus is an emerging zoonosis which causes disease in both animal and human. The natural host of the virus is fruit bats of the petropodidae family and petropous family. The Virus is present in bat urine and potentially bats faeces, saliva & birthing fluids. As of now there is no cure of N Virus. Treatment is limited to intensive supportive care. Do you know that the name Nipah came from Sungai Nipah village in Malaysia from where it was first discovered among the Pig Farmer in year of 1999.
What is Nipah Virus?
Here we are going to provide you some scientific facts about Nipah Virus and Nipah Virus outbreak. What we know about Nipah Virus till now. as NIV is infectious virus which can spread to human from infected bats and Consuming food which can be infected from the sankreses of the bats. Human come in a contact with Pig can acquire the infection and spread of the infection occurs from human to human. Any person who has Nipah Virus infection will have fever, headache, extreme tiredness and breathing difficulty.
India Digital Currency 2021: Launch Date and Uses, RBI Digital Currency
Which Food are Free from Nipah Infection?.
All foods are not at a risk of getting infected with Nipah Virus. It is only those foods which are contaminated with a sankreses of the fruit bats. You may consume food but make sure they are well washed
Symptoms of Nipah Virus
- Mental confusion
- Breathing difficulty.
- Potential Death
Silent features of Nipah Infection
- It spread from animal to animal and human to human.
- The incubation period of virus ranges from 4 to 14 days.
- There is no specific medication or vaccines for NIV
- Intensive supporting care is recommended to treat severe respiratory and neurologic complications.
- Avoid eating fruits that are eaten or bitten by animals.
- Freshly collected foods should be properly washed and peeled before consuming.
Preventive Measures Virus Infection
If you have any headache, fever or any symptoms we mentioned previously you can consult your Doctor. If you are not reached at areas which are infected from Nipah Virus Infection you don’t have a risk of developing this infection.
What you should Do to Prevent Infection
- Avoid Direct Contact with bats or pigs in the epidemic areas.
- Maintain absolute general hygiene, wash your hands frequently.
- You wash your hand well before you eat the food.
- Preserve the food by washing well & eat Fresh Food Always.
- Avoid of traveling those areas which are infected form this Infection.
(Registration) NRC Verification- National Register of Citizen Form & Document