NRC Verification Process is done for checking the Citizenship of the citizen and recently in Assam National Register of Citizen Process has been done for finding out the illegal immigrant & Refugees. Soon Government of India is going to Start NRC Verification & Registration Process in all over the Country. First of all Government will pass Citizen Amendment Bill in both Lower and upper House and after that Central Government will implement National Register of Citizen Program in whole the country.
Table of Contents
What is National Register of Citizen (NRC) ?
According to the Citizenship Act, 1955 provides for compulsorily registration of every citizen of India and issuance of National Identity Card to him/her. NRC is the Process by the help which Government finds out the number of legal citizen and illegal immigrant. Under the NRC Verification Registration/Cum Application is invited through NRC Official website for providing the citizenship to legal refugees and citizen. If any fails to show the entire legal documents for National Register of Citizen Verification then it will be considered as illegal citizen of India.
When Government will Start NRC Verification Program?
At this time NRC Verification & Registration Program is applicable in Assam State due to the illegal immigrant enters in India from Bangladesh but soon Central Government will implement NRC Verification Program in all over the India. It will be necessary to verify him/herself under the program if you will be failed then you will be declared as the non citizen of India. Before applying NRC Verification Program under the Country government will pass Citizen Amendment Bill and which a number of rules and regulation will be made be government for including the every citizen and the National Register of Citizen. After that NRC Verfication Process will be done in the Country.
Highlights of NRC Verification 2019
|Program Name||NRC Verification|
|Type of Event||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Motive of Program||Verification of Citizens|
|Department||Department of National Register of Citizen|
|Start Date of Program||Available Soon|
|Where Implemented||All over the India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official website||Not yet Declared|
Benefits of NRC Verification & Registration
- NRC ACT 1955 will provide the citizenship of India.
- It will make compulsory to register under NRC.
- National Identity Card will be provided to the applicant.
- It will definitely stop illegal immigration from other country to India
- After necessary scrutiny & verification, the draft NRC has been published
Document Required for NRC Verification
To prove citizenship claim Under the NRC Registration you have to show these following documents
- Land documents like registered
- Permanent residential certificate
- Passport issued by government of India
- LIC policy
- Any license/certificate issued by government
- Document showing service/employment under government/PSU
- Bank/Post office accounts of relevant period
- Birth certificates
- Educational certificate issued by board/universities
- Extract/certified copy of electoral rolls
- Refugee registration certificate
- Ration cards used by competent authority
- Citizenship certificate issued by competent authority
How to Apply National Register of Citizen & Verification
At this time National Register of Citizen (NRC Scheme) is at their early stage and central government has not revealed any additional information regarding the NRC Registration Process, eligibility and Starting dates. But the possibility Is that Central Government will invite National Register of Citizen Application & Verification Form through Online Mode. We will update here each detail as soon as government will start the implementation of Program.
How Government will implement NRC Verification Program?
- First of all a committee will be constituted
- After that government will pass Citizen amendment bill
- Then Registration will be start for Providing Citizenship
- Citizenship Claims Application Form will be invited by government.
- After the All Indian NRC Verification will be start.
- Official and field Verification will be done.