Adarana 2 Scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for empowerment and increasing the income of backward class communities in the state. The AP Adarana 2 90% Subsidy Scheme are implementing under the BC Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh. The main objective of starting this Adarana 2 Scheme is to provide the improved modern tools and gadgets at subsidized rates to the Backward Class persons. In Adarana 2 Scheme on purchasing the modern tools and gadgets government of Andhra Pradesh will serve up to 90% Subsidy. Only 10% percent of the total cost has to spend by the BC Community Buyer. This Scheme will surely promote the modern technology in place of traditional methods.
Brief Summary of AP Adarana 2
|Scheme Name||Adarana 2 Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister|
|Ministry||BC Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched Date||April 2018|
|Start date to apply||Available now|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To provide 90% on modern tool purchase to BC Communities|
AP Adarana 2 90% Subsidy Scheme details
Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Yojana was launched to entitle and stronger the backward classes of the state. The Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Co-operative Finance Corporation is doing the work of implementing Adarana 2. The especially poor BC communities who do their survivals through the Cattle and sheep rearing, Toddy tapping, Earth works and Black smithy etc will get the 90% Subsidy on purchasing the modern tools.
List of Occupations in Adarana 2 Scheme
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy tapping||Laundry (Washer men)|
|Gold smithy||Hair dressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Yojana
For improving the incomes of the BC Community of the State the Andhra Pradesh State Are recently announced an Adarana 2 Scheme. Under which they will provide 90% Subsidy on purchasing the modern tools according to the above mentioned occupational list. The main and one and only aim of the government is to give the survival to the Backward Classes Community in the State. If you are belonged the following mentioned occupation then you can also enjoy the benefits of the Scheme. For become the Beneficiary of the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Fill up the application form according to the given apply online process I n the below section.
Adarana 2 yojana Benefits
- will provide 90% Subsidy on modern tool purchase.
- Beneficiary has to pay only 10% of the total Cost.
- It will increase the income of the Beneficiary of the scheme.
- Mobile Number.
- Ration card Number.
- Aadhaar Card Pdf scanned copy(1 MB )
- Caste certificate.
- Should be the native of the state.
Application Form Static Data
|Approvals in progress||41156|
How to apply online Adarana 2 Scheme
- In the first step go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for Backward Classes.
- We are providing you all the direct links to apply online procedure.
- Click on the apply online section as you click on the section system will ask for a mobile number to send the One Time Password (OTP) to enable filling of application form.
- The Enter the Mobile Number and click Get OTP.
- You need to Enter the OTP in the text box and click Validate OTP and Proceed.
- Enter the Ration Card Number and click Enter.
- Select your Name from the Family Members list.
- Fill all other required details correctly.
- Select Caste Category and Caste Name.
- Select the Educational Qualification and Trade.
- Upload the Aadhaar Scanned Pdf copy
- Submit the application form.
- You will receive the Application Number.
- Keep this Application Number for checking the status of your application.
- You will need to appear in person at the MPDO office for the selection interview. The date of interview will be intimated to you through SMS.
|User Guidelines||Click Here|