Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme List| Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Form | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme AP Eligibility & Benefits | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Apply Online
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been launched by the chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh today. As per this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the students. For detailed information about the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, you need to read the further session of this page such as who can apply, how to apply, what documents do you need and other mandatory information.
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The Scheme has been launched by the government of the state for the students who are pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities Boards. Under this scheme the government is going to distribute Rs 10,000 for ITI students, Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students and Rs 20,000 for degree students per annum will be provided to every student for food and hostel expenses in two equal instalments. Government has approved Rs 2,300 crore rupees for the scheme. This scheme will be beneficial for a total of 11,87,904 students.
Key Highlights of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||24th February 2020|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Official website||http://www.ap.gov.in/ or http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/|
Objective of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The main objective behind this scheme is to help financially weak students and encourage them to complete their studies. This scheme will financially help those students who want to study but not able to do so due to financial crises.
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of household survey conducting by the village and ward volunteers.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
Vasathi Deevena card is distributed by the government to the eligible students. It a card with a unique bar code which indicates the full details of the student, including the status of the sanctioned amount. Till now the highest number of ITI beneficiaries is 6,828 from East Godavari and 2,057 from Nellore, polytechnic student beneficiaries from Krishna top the list with 14,903 and Nellore with 3,334 from the bottom and degree & PG from Chittoor with 1,22,219 and Vizinagaram with 52,944 from the bottom.
- The income of the applicants family must not more than 2.5 Lakh rupees
- Applicant’s family should not have landholding 10 acres wet, 25 acres dry and 25 acres both.
- No one in the applicants family should be a tax payee
- Applicants family member must not a government employee or pensioner
- Applicants family must not own four-wheeler except Taxi, Auto and Tractors
- Appliers family must not own 1500 sqft of built-up area
- Those students who are pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities / Boards can apply only
- Applicant must be a Hosteller
- 75% attendance is compulsory to apply for the students to apply for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Admission documents
- Bank account details
- BPL and EWS certificate
- Hostel fee payment papers
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
Procedure to Apply for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- Open the official website of the AP Government.
- From the home page of the website you need to search for the download link of the application for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill the application form with asked details
- Attach the documents with the form
- Submit the application form along with the above-mentioned documents.
- Open the official website of the AP Government
- From the home page of the website, you need to go to the Login option.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Now click on the Login option.
Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Beneficiary List
- Open the official website of the AP Government
- From the home page of the website, you need to go to the Detailed Report option.
- Provide the details like District Name, Location, Rural or Urban, etc.
- Follow the further procedure and the list will open before you.
It is a scheme of AP Government for the students to help them financially.
Rs 10,000 for ITI students, Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students and Rs 20,000 for degree students
In two installments in the month of February and July
Students who meet the eligibility conditions of Andhra Pradesh state can apply.
Yes. If you meet the above mentioned eligibility conditions you can.
we hope you get the complete information about this scheme. please visit our website regularly for other updates on various government-operated schemes