Unnati Scheme of Karnataka government is launched with the aim of giving the benefits to the SC/ST Entrepreneurs of the states. Unnati Scheme will provide the financial support to Entrepreneurs from SC/ST communities. This scheme is launched under the Karnataka Department of Social Welfare. This idea of Unnati Scheme of Karnataka government will boost up the business in the state.
Unnati Scheme SC/ST Karnataka
Under the Unnati Scheme for SC/ST community of Karnataka state government will give up to Rs 50 lakhs rupee financial support to the winning entrepreneurs to develop tech-based solutions. The total investment for Unnati Scheme for Entrepreneurs is Rs 20 crore. This Scheme will be implemented under the two categories. In the first Category of Unnati Scheme Government will provide the financial Support to the SC/ST Entrepreneurs.
Key Features of Unnati Scheme SC/ST Entrepreneurs
- Scheme launched by Karnataka Department of Social Welfare
- The department will invest up to Rs 20 crore.
- Department will provide up to Rs 50 lakhs.
Brief Summary of UNNATI Scheme
|Name of Scheme||UNNATI|
|Launched By||Department of Social Welfare|
|Start Date of application||10th October 2018|
|Cost of investment||Invest up to Rs 20 crore|
Unnati Scheme Screening Process:
- First stage Pre-Screening for Eligibility and Data Sufficiency by Startup Cell, KBITS
- Second stage Final Pitch & Evaluation
- third Stage Recommendations from the Unnati Evaluation Committee which will chair by Hon’ble minister for Social Welfare
Documents Required for Unnati Scheme
- SC/ST Certificate of the candidate Entrepreneurs
- At least 50% of qualified workforce
- Start-up registration documents.
- Aadhar Card Number
- PAN Number of Founders
- Startup presentation deck
- incorporation or Registration certificate
How to apply online for Unnati Scheme
There are following steps you have to follow to apply for UNNATI Scheme
- First of all go to the official website.
- In the below section we will provide you all the direct links of application form and official website.
- Click on the Unnati section.
- Fill up the all required details & upload all the required document in the application form
- Fill the details correctly and then click of the submit button.
|Download Unnati Scheme Eligibility||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|