Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020: Registration Application Form

The Uttar Pradesh government has started the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana to provide employment to educated unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the Government will provide financial allowance to those educated unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh who want to start their startups. For setting up self-employment in the state, loans up to a maximum of Rs 25 lakh will be made available for the entrepreneurs and up to a maximum of Rs 10 lakh for the service sector.

Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana

UP Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020

Under this scheme, the educated qualification of unemployed youth should be at least High School (10th). The Uttar Pradesh government says that under this UP Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020, a maximum of Rs. 6.25 lakhs will be provided for working in the industry sector and margin money of Rs. 2.50 for working in the services sector. After a successful operation for two years of employment, the grant will be converted into. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information about the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through this article, so read our article carefully.

Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Scheme 2020

  • Instructions have been given to provide self-employment to more than 25 thousand educated unemployed youth in the financial year of 2020.
  • The unemployed youth of 18 to 40 years of age can become eligible under this scheme. Under this scheme educated unemployed youth of all categories will be included.
  • The beneficiaries of the general classes will have to pay 10% of the total cost and the remaining 90% will be given by the government.
  • If the applicant is SC / ST / Mihila / Divyang, then they will have to pay 5% of the total cost.

Objective Of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020

In today’s time, unemployment is a very big problem, every educated person is struggling with this unemployment problem, despite being educated, the youth of the state are not getting employment. Keeping all these things in mind, the Uttar Pradesh government has started this youth self-employment scheme.

UP Self Employment Scheme 2020

Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 25 lakh will be made available to unemployed youth for employment in industry and Rs 10 lakh for employment in the service sector. Reducing unemployment in the state and making Uttar Pradesh progress under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020. To make self-reliant and empowered educated unemployed youth Government is going to start this program

Key facts of Uttar Pradesh Youth Self Employment Scheme 2020

  • The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started this scheme for unemployed youth only.
  • Unemployed youth applying under this scheme should have 10 educational qualifications.
  • Provide employment to every unemployed youth of the state through this Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020.
  • Under this scheme, the educated unemployed youth will be provided a maximum of Rs 25 lakh for the industry sector and Rs 10 lakh for the service sector.
  • Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020, educated unemployed youth who want to apply should be 18 to 40 years old.

Documents of CM Youth Self-Employment Scheme (Eligibility)

  • Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
  • Aadhaar card
  • Age certificate
  • Income certificate
  • Voter ID Card
  • residence certificate
  • High school marksheet
  • BPL Ration Card Copy
  • Attach a certificate if you have received entrepreneurship training
  • Bank account passbook
  •  mobile number
  • Passport size photo

How to Apply Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020

If the interested beneficiary wants to apply under this scheme, then he should follow the below-mentioned method and can take advantage of UP Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020.

  • First of all, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the scheme
  • After visiting the official website, you will have to click on the option of Yuva Swarozgar Yojana.
  • Now After this, the application form will open in front of you, in this application form you will have to fill all the information asked like name, address, mobile number etc.
  • After filling the application form, all the documents have to be updated once you check your application form.
  • Then submit the application form.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *