Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana for the senior citizen of the State has been released by the Chief Minister of the State. Under the Scheme, Any BPL ration Card Holder senior citizen who age is equal or above than 60 years may fill Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Application Form at the official firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the Bihar Universal Old Age Pension Scheme, 36 Lakh Beneficiary will be included. Bihar Government has appointed the Social Welfare Department as a Nodal Agency for implementing the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Scheme.
Bihar Universal Old Age Pension Scheme Registration Form
Till now 2 Lakh Senior Citizen has applied for Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana and Government has transferred Two months (April and May) Pension amount in the accounts of 1.5 lakh beneficiaries. For providing better transparency among beneficiary and related department the government is transferring these amounts through Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Objective of Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
The state government wants to empower the senior citizen and to fulfil this motive the Social Welfare Department has started this Bihar Universal Old Age Pension Scheme. Old Age Pension Scheme will cover approximate 36 Lakh, senior citizens. Rs 400 for the beneficiary in the age group of 60-79 years and Rs 500 for those 80 years and above will be given in the Pension Scheme.
Brief Summary of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
|Scheme Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Cm Nitish Kumar|
|Launched date||Month of February 2019|
|Start Date to Apply||13 June 2019|
|Beneficiary||Senior Citizen of the State|
|No of Beneficiary||36 lakh beneficiary|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Cost of the scheme||Rs 1800 Crore|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility for Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth as Per Aadhaar Card
- Minimum Age limit 60 years
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Linked with Aadhaar Card
How to Fill Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana Application Form
- The Applicant who want to apply Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana then has to fill Online Application form at the official website
- At the official website, you will get the “Register MVPY Scheme” Section.
- Now click on the Option and open a Tab just like it.
- Now fill all the details in Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Registration Form such as District, Block, Aadhaar Number, Name then click on the Validate Button.
- After the Successful Validation Click on the Proceed button.
- Now after the Validation Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Application Form will open like this.
- In the Application Form Fill all the required details such beneficiary Personal Details, Address Details and Bank Account Details.
- Now Click on the Submit Button.
- After the successful submission of application form n you will get the MVPY Scheme Acknowledgment certificate.
- Now Click on the Print Button and keep this Vridhjan Pension Yojana Application Form Acknowledgment Slip Safe.
Check Beneficiary Status
- To check the beneficiary status applicant are required to go to the official website firstly.
- Select the Beneficiary Status from the homepage of the website.
- Now choose the search type.
- Enter the Beneficiary ID and click on the Search option.
- Your status will appear on your screen.
- If you are facing any problem while applying for Bihar MVPY Scheme then call at toll-free No. 18003456262