PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana has been announced by the newly elected government in their party manifesto. Under the PM Farmer Pension Scheme, all the Small & Marginal Farmers of India will be included. PM Kisan Pension Yojana Registration will start from 1st August 2019. The central government will start PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana like previously launched schemes such as Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
Kisan Pension Yojana Registration Started
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana has started today from 9 August 2019 to allow small and marginal farmers holding land up to two hectares in the country after sixty years. Giving information about Kisan Pension Yojana, Agriculture Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar said that it will provide social security to the beneficiaries and provide Rs 3000 per month after the age of 60 years and after the death of beneficiary Rs 1500 per month will be provided to his wife.
Prime Minister Farmer Pension Scheme
In the month of April 2019 before Lok sabha election, BJP Government has launched Party Manifesto and in the manifesto, they have mentioned that they will start PM Kisan Pension Yojana for Small & Marginal Farmers. The expectation that this scheme will start like Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana under which up to 60 years old farmers will be included and the pension premium will be decided soon. Under this scheme 50 per cent will be filled by the beneficiary and a 50 per cent premium amount will be filled by the government.
New Updates in PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
New:-In the first cabinet meeting which has been held on 31st May 2019 Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced PM Kisan Pension Scheme for
who attain the age of 60 or more. Now Agricultural welfare ministry are
invite the Online Application Form of PM Kisan Pension Scheme 2019. Farmers in the country are expected to contribute Rs 100 to 400 per month as per their age under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana. The Registration form of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana now availabe at the http://maandhan.in
Silent Features PM Kisan Pension Scheme
- This scheme will work as a social security scheme
- it is a voluntary pension scheme and any farmer can discontinue the scheme. before the maturity of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana.
- if any farmer withdraws from the scheme, he will get the deposited amount with interest
- Under the scheme, any small and marginal farmer from 18 to 40 years can apply to join
- Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) will act as the fund manager and nodal agency under the Kisan Pension Scheme.
- This scheme will cost 10,774.5 crore annually to the public exchequer.
Beneficiary Selection in Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2019
The expectation is that the Modi Government will include all the beneficiaries who have been included under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana. Any farmer who wants to avail the benefits of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana firstly they have registered under the scheme through CSC Centre/Block Level/District Level etc.
Key Points of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
|Scheme||PM Kisan Pension Yojana|
|Introduced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Introduced date||16 April 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry Farmer welfare|
|Start date of registration||1st August 2019|
|Last date of registration||Not yet declared|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmer|
|Benefits||Pension on a monthly basis|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
|Official website||Not yet declared|
Document Required for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Land record (Khasra, Khatauni)
- Address Proof
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 40 40 years
Benefits of PM Kisan Pension Scheme
- The scheme will provide the pension on a monthly basis
- It will provide a better option of survivals
- After the age of 60 years, farmers may afford a better livelihood
How To Apply for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
IF you wished to enroll under the PM Kisan Pension Yojana then firstly you have to visit at the official Website. Now at the official website you will get two types of option to register under the scheme which are as follows-
Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration Through CSC
- You May Get Enrolled under Farmer Pension Scheme by visiting at the nearest Common Service Centre.
- Now Submit Your all the Required Document to the CSC VLE Agent.
- After That CSC VLE agent will enroll you under the scheme by Common Service Centre Login ID.
- After the successful registration, you will get Kisan Pension Registration Form
Kisan Mandhan Yojana Self Enrollment
- First, the applicant must visit the official website
- Apply Now Option will appear
- The applicants must provide their phone number at the given space.
- Provide other asked details such as name, email and captcha code.
- Click on generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent on your registered phone number.
- After the Successful Registration under the Mandhan Pension For All Portal Login With your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now after the login Mandhan Yojana Dashboard will appear in front of you.
- Now at After The Successful Login, you will get Enrollment Option Click on this Option and then Choose “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana” Option.
- After that “PM- KMY Enrollment Form” will open in front of you like this.
- Provide all the Required Details Carefully and upload all the required document. In the Last Click on the Submit Button.