Rajasthan Scholarship Registration| Last Date| राजस्थान स्कालरशिप| SJE Rajasthan Scholarship| https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
The government of Rajasthan has started the Rajasthan Scholar Scheme to provide financial support to the financially weak student of Rajasthan. Under this scheme students of SC, ST, and OBC caste who are studying in 10th and 12th classes will be provided with scholarships from the Government of Rajasthan. Here in this post, we will tell you complete details of this scholarship scheme. We will tell you the complete application process, important documents required, benefits, key features of this scheme, eligibility criteria. Please read this post till the end for the complete information.
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme
Under this scheme, only the students who are belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes of the Rajasthan state will be provided financial assistance in the form of scholarships by the State Government for advancing in the field of education. Under Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme, students will be given scholarships for further studies on the basis of their 10th and 12th class studies. Applicants who are interested in this scholarship program can apply online from the official website. The age of the applicant must be the age of above 17 years for a successful application
|Name Of Scheme||Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To provide Financial Assistance|
Scholarship Scheme Objective
As we all know that students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category) are unable to get higher education due to their financial conditions, to overcome this problem Government of Rajasthan Launched this scheme. With the help of this scheme poor and economically backward students who are not able to cover up, their educational expenses will be benefited. Under Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme, students will be given scholarships for further studies on the basis of their 10th and 12th class marks. This scheme will help to encourage the students towards the education thus making the future of SC, ST, OBC students bright
Rajasthan Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship is financial assistance provided to meritorious and poor students to support their education. Here we are discussing the benefits of this scholarship program.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 10 and 12 VK students of scheduled castes, scheduled castes, and backward classes of Rajasthan.
- Students of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, and Backward Classes of the state who are studying in class 10th and 12th will be awarded scholarships by the state government.
- Under the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021, the Government of Rajasthan is providing financial assistance to provide higher education to the students belonging to economically weaker sections.
- This scholarship program will help students of Rajasthan to overcome their educational expenses
- This scheme will provide better educational infrastructure in the state of Rajasthan which would result in better economic condition for the residents of Rajasthan
Here we are discussing the eligibility criteria for the scholarship scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan State.
- Students applying under this scheme should be permanent residents of Rajasthan. Only then can he take advantage of this scheme.
- Rajasthan government will provide scholarships to students belonging to other backward castes, scheduled castes, and scheduled tribes.
- The annual income of a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (SC, ST Category) candidate’s family should be 2.50 lakhs or less.
- The annual income of the family of OBC category students should be 1.5 lakh or less.
- The applicant should be a student of a recognized school or college.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN card for proof of identity.
- Attested copy of final qualification mark sheet/certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Application Process
If you want to apply for this scholarship Yojana, then you need to follow the below mentioned process for successful application
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Scholarship Portal; you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of SIGN-UP/ Register, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, click on the Registration tab on the next web page.
- Choose from any of the given options like Bhamashah, Jan Adhaar, Facebook, and Google
- Click on the one through which you want to register. After this, the registration form will open in front of you, all the information asked for this registration form like name, address, etc. will have to be filled in.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- Attach the scanned copy of the required document, photo, and signature.
- After this, you have to log in.
- To log in, you have to enter the username and password and click on the login button.
- In this way, your application will be completed.
Scholarship Application Status
- Open the Scholarship Portal of the scheme.
- Now from the homepage, click on the Scholarship Application Status option.
- It will take you to an external page.
- Enter the Scholarship Application Number and Captcha Code.
- Now click on the Get Status option.
In this post we provided you the complete information about this scheme, if you want to know more about this scheme then you need to call on the helpline number and you can also write on the official email of the Social Justice & Empowerment Department. Here we are providing the helpline number and details of the email ID
- Helpline– 1800 180 6127
- Email– email@example.com
We hope you get complete details about the Scholarship. To get more information about other Government schemes, Scholarship programs, upcoming vacancies, please visit our website regularly because we update it on daily basis.