Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana has launched by the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board on dated 28th January 2019. The objective of Maharashtra Rural workers Housing scheme is to provide Pucca house to each rural construction workers in the state. Under Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana government will provide Rs 1.5 lakh to build a house and Rs 50,000 for buying land. Only those Rural Area construction worker will eligible who registered with MBOCWWB for more than a year and who do not have a Pucca house.
Maharashtra Rural workers Housing scheme
According to the sources in the Maharashtra state total 26 lakh construction workers are doing works In construction areas in which total 12.5 Lakh are Registered with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (MBOCWWB). In these registered Workers total 4 Lakh Rural area construction workers don’t have Pucca house. Under the Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana government will target these 4 Lakh Rural area construction workers for providing the financial allowance.
About Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana
|Scheme name||Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Govt.|
|Launched date||28th December 209|
|Department||Maharashtra Rural workers welfare board|
|Start date to apply||No declared yet|
|Beneficiary||Rural area construction workers|
|No. Of beneficiary||4 Lakh|
|Objective||To provide Pucca House|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Silent Features of Atal Construction Workers Scheme
There are following Silent features for Scheme-
- The scheme will be implemented by rural development department ‘of the state.
- Scheme will cover total 4 Lakh rural construction workers.
- Government will provide total 2 lakh rupee financial support in which 1.50 lakh to each workers and Rs 50000 additionally for those who don’t have their own land.
- The houses will measure 269 sqft in carpet area. Beneficiaries can build larger houses, but at their own cost.
- Check CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme
Eligibility For Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana
There are following Eligibility Criteria are Required-
- All the construction workers must be registered with the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (MBOCWWB).
- The registration of construction workers with MBOCWWB must be for duration of more than 1 year.
- All the construction laborers must not already possess Pucca houses.
Document For Atal Rural workers Housing scheme
- MBOCWWB Registration Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
How to Apply for Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana
If you want to apply for Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana then contact to the rural development department’s state management room for rural housing because it is a responsible department to implement the scheme. Any additional information related to Maharashtra Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana (Rural) online and offline registration has not shared by the responsible department. Please stay with us we will update all information when officially government will launch it.
|Apply Now||Updated Soon|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|