Haryana State Government runs various scheme s for the benefits of the labours and one more new scheme added by the Deputy Chief Minister Mr. Dushyant Chautala, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana. Today in this article we are going to let you know about the scheme, its benefits, eligibility, registration procedure and many other related details. Readers who desired to grab the information about this scheme must read the below-given segment carefully and completely.
About Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana
In 19th meeting of the Haryana Building and Others Construction Works Welfare Board held in Gurugram, Deputy Chief Minister Mr Dushyant Chautala has announced the “Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana” for the welfare of the Construction workers, in the presence of Board members Haryana Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Mr Om Prakash Yadav, Minister of State for Labor and Employment Mr Anoop Dhanak, Principal Secretary of Labor Department Mr Vineet Garg and Labor Commissioner Mr Vijay Singh Dahiya. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide free travel facility to construction workers between their workplace to residents. Government of Haryana is going to provide free bus pass to the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries can travel via Haryana roadways for free without paying any amount.
Highlights of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana|
|Announced by||Deputy Chief Minister Mr. Dushyant Chautala|
|Launched for||Construction workers|
|Benefits of the scheme||Free transport facility|
|Application form||Online/ offline|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
Benefits of the scheme
- Free bus travel facility from home to workplace
- This scheme will reduce the burden of travelling expenses
- This scheme will help the workers financially.
19th meeting discussion
As per the instructions given by the Deputy Chief Minister to the officials of the Labour Department and Transport Department to outline a plan related to the bus pass which is going to provide to the workers. All the cost of the bus pass is going to bear by the board. Not only this, but the state government has also decided to provide some other benefits for the welfare of the construction workers as mentioned below:
- Rs 1,01,000 in two instalments for the marriage of labourer’s daughters
- A campaign of sanitary napkins and hygiene among women workers
- Effective implementation of schemes like Maternity Benefit Scheme, Pension Scheme, Kanyadan Yojana, Char Dham Yojana, Chief Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, etc. for the benefits of the workers
- As per Antyodaya Aahar Yojana scheme, the government is going to start using mobile vans at construction sites on a pilot basis in Gurugram as t is not possible for every labourer to visit the canteen, if this experiment is successful, it will be implemented at other places.
Who can apply for the scheme?
- Construction workers who are getting low wage rate can apply for this scheme.
- Construction worker must be resident of the Haryana state
Workers and the contractor with whom the worker is working also registered with the board. Only those workers who fulfil the above eligibility will grab the benefits of this scheme. To register under this scheme applicants must have a certificate in which it is required to mention that the construction worker was employed with him for 90 days. The elected public representative like the Sarpanch or Block Committee or the Zila Parishad or any public representative can certify and register the construction worker at the non-registered sites.
Apply for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana
Haryana state government has not yet disclosed the exact procedure to apply for the bus pass. The government is yet going to disclose the detailed information about the scheme. Here are the common steps which you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of the department
- Read all the instructions very carefully or read the above-sanctioned details
- Fill the online/ offline application form
- Attach the necessary documents and your passport size image
- Submit the application form and must retain a copy of form with you.
Note: For more updates related to the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana stay in touch with our website.