In this article today, we will share with you all one more important initiative which has been launched by the government of India to help the residents of India fight the coronavirus. In this article, we will share with you the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the Suraksha store registration. We will also share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can get the certificate of Suraksha store and implement it in your Kirana or Pharmacy Store also.
Table of Contents
About Suraksha Store
Aarogya Setu consistent Suraksha Store is an open private activity to guarantee that there is a protected and secure condition for the purchasers and retailers at the respective Kirana Stores. A SurakshaStore is a store (Kirana, drug store, shopper touchpoint) that follows 100 % safety and security standards. These stores will be instructed and exhibited to follow Suraksha security standards. This is a great initiative in the time of Coronavirus where hygiene is the most look after thing. These stores are an initiative of the Government of India where the store will be fully and detailed sanitized by the owners.
Details Of Suraksha Store
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Retailing stores of India|
|Objective||Providing a 100% safety guarantee in retail stores|
Benefits Of Suraksha Store
Under the circumstance of COVID 19, everybody is terrified and cautious about cleanliness. Suraksha store is protected as all the rules will be followed there. Suraksha store plot is likewise valuable for the storekeeper as their business has not halted because of this lockdown. The business will be relatively more obvious on the web. The primary point of the store is to transform the neighbour shops into sterilized retail outlets. The administration is expecting to change over 20 lakh retail shops into Suraksha stores. FMCG organizations will be given the duty to execute this arrangement and make it effective.
Precautions To Be Taken
The following precautions will be it undertaken by the owner of the store to create awareness about hygiene:-
- All storekeeper need to check with chalk or sticker the 1.5 meters of social separating outside their shops
- These stores need to give sanitizer/hand wash or cleanser to their client before they enter the shop.
- They should be using stickers to check the 1.5-meter separation around their charging counter.
- Give the face mask or face covering fabric to their staff.
- These stores must have a non-hand worked waste container with the goal that individuals can discard their tissue and cover in it.
- They have to purify their door handle, shopping crate, counter zone in like clockwork.
- They have to show the MHA rules or warning on wellbeing and cleanliness and furthermore show a banner of the Suraksha store outside their shop.
- Need to introduce the Aarogya Setu application and ensure that their representatives also install it.
Registration Procedure For Suraksha Store
To register yourself for the it, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- On the homepage, you will have to fill in the sign-up form available on the left-hand side.
- Enter the following information in the form-
- Owner/manager name of the shop
- Mobile number
- Training language (right now there are six languages for training)
- Name of the store
- Type of store (Kirana/ chemist/ other/ shelf service supermarket)
- Need to opt. the choice whether you willing to do home delivery during the COVID-19
- City/town name
- Address of the store
- The contact number of employees
- FSSAI registration number
- Click on get certified now
- Then you will be receiving a text message on the information about your training to become the Suraksha Store
- Then you will have to complete the training and pass the assessment successfully
- Finally, you will get a certificate of your Suraksha Store
- Then there will be a physical demonstration by your local distributor
- Finally, you will have to follow the standards regularly to become a Suraksha Store