Shramik Special Train List | Timing of Sharmik Special Trains | Route, Schedule, Online Ticket Booking & Fare of Shramik Special Train
In this article today we will share with you all the important aspect of the Shramik special train which will be running for the students and the labourers who are stuck at different places because of the nationwide lockdown. In this article, we will share with you the different specification such as the state-wise list, route of the train and also the schedule time table and the facilities which will be provided at the train for the labourers and the students.
About Special Sharmik Trains
Indian Railways has reported that it will run “Shramik Special” trains from “Labour Day” on Friday to move transient labourers, travellers, voyagers, understudies and different people abandoned at better places because of across the country lockdown that came into power from March 25. The railroads have just run the primary such train with 1,200 travellers from Hyderabad to Jharkhand at 4:50 am on Friday. The railroads reported six “Shramik Special” trains — Lingampally to Hatia, Nasik to Lucknow, Aluva to Bhubaneswar, Nasik to Bhopal, Jaipur to Patna and Kota to Hatia.
Details Of Shramik Special Train
|Name||Shramik Special Train|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Labourers and students stuck at other places|
|Objective||Providing train facilities to bring them back home|
Implementation Of Shramik Special Train
On landing in the goal, travellers will be gotten by the State Government, who might make all plans for their screening, isolate if vital and further travel from the Railway Station. The Railways on Friday declared six Shramik Special trains that would move vagrant labourers, pioneers, visitors, understudies, and different people abandoned at better places due to the coronavirus lockdown in the nation. The Railways will try to guarantee social removing standards and cleanliness with the participation of travellers.
To be eligible for taking the travelling using the Shramik special train you must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- There will be no registration for the train by using the official IRCTC website.
- Railroads and state governments will choose senior officials as nodal officials for coordination and smooth running of these COVID-19 lockdown extraordinary trains.
- Prior to boarding these trains, the person who is safe and sound will be permitted to travel.
Fare Of Shramik Special Train
You will have to pay the following fees if you want to travel through the special train:-
- For sleeper mail express train- a superfast charge of ₹30, additional charge of ₹20.
Routes Of Shramik Special Train
The trains will run on the following routes point to point mentioned below in the list:-
- Telangana to Jharkhand
- Nashik to Lucknow
- Aluva to Bhubaneswar
- Nashik to Bhopal
- Jaipur to Patna
- Kota to Hatia
Timing Of Shramik Special Train
The timings of few of the Shramik Special train is given below in the following list:-
- Nasik to Lucknow- 9:30 pm
- Aluva to Bhubaneswar- 6 pm
- Nasik to Bhopal- 8 pm
- Jaipur to Patna- 10 pm
- Kota to Hatia- 9 pm
Rules To Be Followed
The following rules must be followed while travelling through the special trains:-
- The time table, course, the calendar will accessible online at the earliest opportunity.
- It has additionally been concluded that it will be obligatory for each traveller to wear a face mask on Shramik Express.
- Nourishment and drinking water will be given to such travellers by the government.
- The railroad will give just a single supper during the long train venture.
- While on landing the goal, the state government will be liable for giving the nourishment and different services.
The detailed notification about the trains is not here it out for the common public as soon as the detailed notification and the step by step procedure to apply for the Shramik special train is out we will inform you through this portal.
Shramik Special Train State Wise List
The Shramik special trains are set to run from these locations and States also:-
|Maharashtra||Dadar and Nagar Haveli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Daman and Diu|
|Mumbai||Jammu and Kashmir|