LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Apply Online, Claim Form PDF, Benefits| LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana in Hindi, Helpline Number, Objective, Form Download, Payment Status, Application Status, Official Website www.licindia.in
There are a large number of people living under the very miserable condition in our country who are just earning daily and spending it. They don’t have financial savings for any future danger. So, the Ministry of Finance has come up with a scheme called LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana to provide financial assistance for the people living under poor conditions. The scheme will give benefits to the selection of society. Readers are advised to go through the article completely to know details of this Yojana, The Application Procedure, Eligibility, Yojana Objective, Benefits, Yojana Amount, and Registration Procedure.
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
Earning daily bread is quite hard these days and that too with a little saving is tougher for many of the people of the country. So, the LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana has launched with the objective to provide financial relief to the selected people of the state. It is a social security scheme that is targeted toward the low-income families of India. The scheme will give benefits to the landless, poor, and laborers of the society. This scheme has been started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India in which a life insurance cover of Rs 75000 is given by paying a premium of Rs 100 per year. The Bima Yojana is for unorganized sector workers. Various scheme benefits for various types of natural accidents will be given to the applicants. Let’s move forward to know more about the Bima Yojana.
Highlights of LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
|Scheme Name||LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to the poor|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the Country|
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Objective
AABY was started with the objective to provide financial support to the poor and unorganized sector of society. It is a social security scheme for the rural landless and low-income families of society. Under this scheme various death, disability benefits will be given to the families.
AAB yojana Benefits
- Benefits under the AABY will be given to the rural landless family of society.
- The scheme provides Rs 300 scholarship to 2 children of the family studying between 9th to 12th class on half-yearly installment.
- This scheme benefits those who are usually not on a payroll, for example, fishermen, auto drivers, cobblers, etc.
- AABY provides various claims for death, disability, etc.
- If a person suffers from natural death then LIC will settle a death claim for Rs.30,000.
- LIC will settle a death claim for Rs.75,000 if a person suffers from accidental death.
- If a person suffers from a permanent partial disability, then LIC will settle a disability claim for Rs.37,500.
- LIC will settle a disability claim for Rs.75,000 if a person suffers from permanent total disability.
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Eligibility
- Citizens of the country are requested to please check the eligibility before applying to the AAB yojana. Here are the eligibility details of the yojana.
- The Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must be of the age of 18-59 years.
- The applying candidate must not possess any land.
- He must be living under Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Slightly above poverty line families who are part of any vocational group mentioned in the scheme.
- The beneficiary should be the head of the family.
- There should be only one earner in the family.
Necessary Documents Required
- Documents required to take the benefits of the AABY are mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Government-issued Identity Card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- School certificate evidence
- Voter id
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
AABY Premium Plans
For policy insurance of Rs30,000 in case of normal death, the policyholder has to pay an amount of Rs 100 as the remaining amount will be paid by the state government of union territory. For Rural Landless Households, the remaining amount will be paid by the state government/ union territory. And for other vocational groups, the remaining 50% amount will be paid by the Nodal Agency/Member/State Government.
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Apply Online
- Firstly, go to the official website of the LIC i.e. www.licindia.in
- The homepage of the website will show on the screen.
- Select the option “LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana” given at the homepage of the website.
- An application form will show up on your screen.
- Fill the mandatory details asked in the application form such as Personal details, Address details, Income details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents asked.
- Select the Submit option and your application form is submitted.
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Apply Offline
- Applicants who want to apply for the AAB Yojana must firstly reach the nearest Nodal Officer.
- Take the application form from the Nodal office.
- Fill all the mandatory details asked in the application form like name, address, mobile number, annual income, etc.
- Attach all the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Submit the application form along with all the mandatory documents to the nearest LIC Office.
- Your application form will be submitted.
All the information related to LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana has been provided by us. If anyone still has any query or doubt they may call to the concerned authorities at the given number.
- LIC Call Centre – 022 6827 6827 OR
- SMS LICHELP <pol.no.> to 9222492224 or SMS LICHELP <pol.no.> to 56767877.