Arundhati Swarna Yojana has announced by the Finance Minister Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma on dated 6th February 2019 at the time of presenting State Budget 2019. Under the Arundhati Swarna Yojana state government will provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 30000 to Rs 38000 to each New Marriage Brides of economic weaker section (EWS) whose parents’ annual income is from all sources is up to 5 lakh Rupee. Now Government is going to start scheme from 1st January 2020. you know that Assam Government will not give 10 gm Gold in the Physical Form. Although the Government will deposit Rs. 30,000 to Rs 38000 in her bank account through direct bank transfer method.
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
Under Assam Arundhati Brides Gold Scheme government will provide 10 Gram gold approx Rs 38000 cost to each bride of the state at the time of her marriage. For Implementing the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme government has released Rs 300 crore. Any who want to avail the benefits of Arundhati Yojana 2019 should have to do the registration of marriages under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. After the Successful Registration of Arundhati Swarna Yojana government will provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 38000 at the time of her wedding.
Brief Summary of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
|Scheme Name||Arundhati Swarna Yojana|
|Launched date||6th February 2019|
|Launched By||Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Start Date to Apply||20th January 2020|
|Beneficiary||All EWS Brides|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 300 Crore|
|Strt Date of Scheme||1st January 2020|
|Objective||To Provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Important Factor of Assam Arundhati Yojana
- Under the scheme One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 38000 For EWS Brides.
- The Total Cost of the scheme is Rs 300 Crore.
- The initiative will be provided at the time of the wedding.
- The bride should be registered under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954.
- The government will Official Start scheme in the Month of January 20, 2020
Eligibility for Arundhati One tola Gold Scheme
- You should be the Native of the state.
- Your Family annual income should be up to 5 Lakh rupees.
- Brides should be registered at Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954.
- The bride should be studied by studies at least up to class 10 and her marriage is registered.
- The Minimum Required Age for Bride is 18 Years and for Groom is 21 Years
- The educational qualification criteria will not be applicable to the girls from the tea garden communities and Adivasis Community
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
How To Apply Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana
If you want to avail the benefits of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme then you have to register under the Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. Now after successful registration Government will give One Tola Gold at the time of her wedding. There no more additional information has been shared by the Assam Government.