Good News! Today we have good news for all private-sector employees, the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment has announced a new scheme Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana. This yojana is beneficial for the private sector employees who lose their jobs or rendered jobless. The government is going to provide financial help or unemployed allowance for a period of 24 months under this scheme. In this article today you may get the information about the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana its eligibility, the procedure to apply, benefits of the scheme and many other details.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India has initiated a new scheme named Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana for the benefits of private-sector employees. The government will provide financial allowance to the unemployed private sector employees. As per this scheme, the government will provide monetary benefits given to the unemployed persons searching for new employment is 25 per cent of his or her average earnings of 90 days. To get the scheme benefits to applying for it by following a few easy steps as mentioned here, please have a look at further sanctioned information.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana key details
|Name of the scheme||Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Launched for||private sector employees|
|Benefits of the scheme||Monetary benefits for the period of 24 months|
Eligibility Criteria Of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- During the period of relief is claimed, the person should have been rendered unemployed.
- The applicant must be employed for at least two years immediately before unemployment
- The person must contribute not less than 78 days during each of the preceding four contribution period
- The contribution must be payable or paid by the employer
- Aadhar and bank account must be linked
- The employee is considered unemployed only when in case the IP is working for more than one employers and is covered under the ESI scheme is rendered unemployed with all employer
- Insured Person will eligible for Medical benefit as provided under the Act
- The Insured Person can submit the claim online through the ESIC official portal
- Insured Person should not have entitled any other cash compensation and relief under ABVKY as per section 65 of the act.
- Insured Person who is getting benefit under this scheme should not entitle for any similar benefit admissible under the provision of any other enactment as per section 61 of the act.
Benefits of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Scheme
The Person who wants to avail the all benefits of Scheme firstly they have to register under the ABVKY Scheme because these all are benefits will be given to the insured Person under ESIC. We are going to discuss the complete Registration Process in the below section.
Procedure to Apply for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Open the Official Website of the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
- Then you need to download the application form by clicking the appropriate link
- Fill the application form with all the required information as asked in the form
- Submit the application form to the nearest ESIC office
- With this Application form, a non-judicial paper of Rs 20 will have to be affixed to the notary, in which form AB-1 to AB-4 will also be submitted
Precautions under the ABVKY
- If any insured person found guilty in the case and any type of criminal case is filed against that person, then he or she will be excluded from the benefits of ESIC.
- That employee who take voluntary retirement will also be excluded from the scheme
- One person can avail the benefits of the scheme only once in their life.
Note: you need to read the above-given article carefully before applying for the scheme.